185. Miami - Tyler Bass Georgia Southern RS SR K
195. New England (From Denver/Raiders) -Van Jefferson Florida RS SR WR
198. Pittsburgh  - Josiah Deguara Cincinnati RS SR TE/HB
208. Green Bay (From Tennessee) -Jordan Fuller Ohio State SR S

7th
215. Cincinnati - Malcolm Roach Texas SR DE/DT

233. Chicago - Benito Jones Ole Miss SR DT

Rds 1 and 2 are absolute home run picks

Rd 3, no chance Trey Adams goes this high.  Tested terribly, was worse in 2019 than 2018, has injury history, just no way he goes this high.

Rd 4. Garvin isn't the kind of DE Cincy is going after as they transition to more of a 3-4 front.  They already have a better version of Garvin in Carl Lawson.

Rd 5, I don't believe Cephus's pro day numbers for a second.  Crafty WR, great college WR, I don't see him making a difference in the pros, and not sure if he's a special teams player with the speed deficiency

Rd6, Once again, wrong kind of DE, and he isn't a rush OLB

Rd7, I actually love this pick, could be immediate depth at 4-3 UDT and fit in as a 3-4 DE with his length, size, and decent quickness

Based on the board, this is how I'd have the Bengals draft go:

1. Joe Burrow, QB, LSU
2. Patrick Queen, LB, LSU
3. Ezra Cleveland, OT, Boise State
4. Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR, Michigan
5. Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn (Yeah, he's going in rd 2 in reality.  Early to mid rd 3 at the worst)
6. Tyler Bass, K, Georgia Southern
7. Malcolm Roach, DL, Texas

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Rd 3, no chance Trey Adams goes this high.  Tested terribly, was worse in 2019 than 2018, has injury history, just no way he goes this high.

I tried to bet him on Trey going top 100 but he apparently won't take it.

I talked with somebody I know in the league as well and said anything is possible if Adams' passes his medical, but said there wasn't a chance his team would even select him at all, let alone top 100.

But he was a first team conference pick in 2016 so that means he is a stud, apparently 9_9

(All PAC-12 selection translates to the NFL so well that Jake Browning and Luke Falk were the selections that year)

5 hours ago, Da_Ducktator said:

I tried to bet him on Trey going top 100 but he apparently won't take it.

I talked with somebody I know in the league as well and said anything is possible if Adams' passes his medical, but said there wasn't a chance his team would even select him at all, let alone top 100.

But he was a first team conference pick in 2016 so that means he is a stud, apparently 9_9

(All PAC-12 selection translates to the NFL so well that Jake Browning and Luke Falk were the selections that year)

You are pretty cocky for someone that only uses others opinions and plays if off as your own apparently. I say that because you never said all these other OTs the Bengals should draft after cutting Glenn instead of Adams, so should I just assume you do not know who they are or anything about them. Sorry I do not have any league sources to steal form.  And for being so cocky where is your 7 round mock for 2021?  Have one of those?  Did you have one for this current 2020 draft in February 2019?  Nah I didn't think so.  

Say Trey Adams does not go that high in the draft, that is wonderful, but it is far easier to nitpick and or steal information than to actually create it.  Way easier to just plagiarize what someone else has said and pass it off as your knowledge.  Oh and 9 out of the 10 OL on the All Pac-12 1st team in 2017 and 2018 were drafted and or are in the NFL in some capacity and there were multiple 1st round picks from those 10 players as well.  So yeah it is not a Jake Browning or Luke Falk situation.  

My work stressful, I do this for fun.  So you can sit in your office or whatever and do your online gambling, sorry I have better things to do than that.  Maybe you are pretty hard up for cash at this down economic time, I am not thankfully.

6 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Rds 1 and 2 are absolute home run picks

Rd 4. Garvin isn't the kind of DE Cincy is going after as they transition to more of a 3-4 front.  They already have a better version of Garvin in Carl Lawson.

Rd 5, I don't believe Cephus's pro day numbers for a second.  Crafty WR, great college WR, I don't see him making a difference in the pros, and not sure if he's a special teams player with the speed deficiency

Rd6, Once again, wrong kind of DE, and he isn't a rush OLB

Rd7, I actually love this pick, could be immediate depth at 4-3 UDT and fit in as a 3-4 DE with his length, size, and decent quickness

Based on the board, this is how I'd have the Bengals draft go:

1. Joe Burrow, QB, LSU
2. Patrick Queen, LB, LSU
3. Ezra Cleveland, OT, Boise State
4. Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR, Michigan
5. Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn (Yeah, he's going in rd 2 in reality.  Early to mid rd 3 at the worst)
6. Tyler Bass, K, Georgia Southern
7. Malcolm Roach, DL, Texas

How can he be worse in 2019 than 2018, in 2018 he was injured and played 4 games, 2019 played in all 12 and sat out the bowl game.  Seems like some are just going off the combine and did not actually watch the college football season but I guess that is fine, a ton of people do that.  

I did not know they were transitioning to a 3/4 type defense, but a lot of teams do that honestly and switch back and forth depending on what look the offense is giving them.  They got a lot of work to do if they are making that switch with the LB core, and not sure Lawson would be best in that situation but will see.  I think he would be better in a pure 4/3 defense but did disappoint last year honestly, thought he would be better.  

And I see the Bengals got Alexander and Waynes, Waynes will disappoint a lot and get beat a lot.  Alexander has some upside as a slot defender and had his best season last year so could be on the up swing for sure.  Waynes I assume will backup Kirkpatrick and or Jackson if they get hurt but will see.  He has always underachieved in Minnesota it seems and never quite took that next step.

Also if they are switch to a 3/4 Garvin would actually fit, he could play a 3/4 OLB spot with his athletic ability and quickness no question.  

Broncos draft:

15. Denver  - Henry Ruggs III Alabama JR WR   Good Pick
46. Denver  -Tyler Biadasz Wisconsin RS JR C  Good choice too
77. Denver - Bryce Hall Virginia SR CB - Even with the Bouye trade, need CB help
83. Denver (From Pittsburgh)  - Jordan Elliott Missouri JR DT More Dline talent please
95. Denver (From San Francisco)  -  Ezra Cleveland Boise State RS JR OT OT still needs supplementing
118. Denver - Antonio Gibson Memphis SR WR/RB Can play both RB and WR plus has 4.39 40 speed
178. Denver - Logan Wilson Wyoming RS SR ILB  Will eventually replace Todd Davis, good TE coverage skills
181. Denver (From Washington) – Lamar Jackson Nebraska SR CB  Has size and will be good on ST while adding depth
252. Denver - Davion Taylor Colorado SR S/LB  Wasn't in your draft, I see him as a S/LB hybrid.

254. Denver - Quez Watkins Southern Mississippi RS JR WR  Another fast WR with speed/size, good potential value at the end of the draft

Ozzy, for the Bills:

Curtis Weaver makes a lot of sense, one of, if not our biggest need at this point is a young pass rusher.

I get the RB pick in the third, but Im not a fan of Benjamin this early.  Also, Jaylon Johnson and Troy Pride are on the board, who would be steals at a position of need.

Charlie Heck is a guy that caught my eye but I still think the 4th is too early.  if this was a round later I would say sure.  Some insurance at tackle is a need for the Bills.

I think the Bills should draft a QB this draft.  Barkley is a so so draft pick and you know the saying about drafting a QB every draft.  So the Nate Stanley pick is fine.

Chauncey Rivers, imo, has close to a 0% chance of getting drafted by this Bills regime.  Unless its like a late 7th round pick where theyve had a chance to meet with him extensively and like what they have heard.  Which they they wont in this climate.

Colin Johnson is fine.  I keep forgetting about him but hey why not a big bodied guy who could compete at the back end of the roster.

But.. we definitely will be picking some secondary players this draft.  Our current regime emphasizes secondary play and we need more depth here.

Just now, TENINCH said:

Not a fan of 2 of the top 3 picks being WR although I do enjoy the players

It is a tough call no doubt, but they need a deep threat and Jefferson is not that like Reagor is and again special teams help Reagor can provide is super important considering Hughes should not be returning anything next year as a starting potential CB.

Lynn Bowden could be a pick late 2nd as well, great YAC, great toughness and I would like him even more than Reagor but because I like him more I had him go higher in the draft.  

Do hope some thing changes soon so the top of the board can get mixed up a little more to move some dudes down but not sure that happens.  

1 hour ago, Cutler06 said:

Broncos draft:

15. Denver  - Henry Ruggs III Alabama JR WR   Good Pick
46. Denver  -Tyler Biadasz Wisconsin RS JR C  Good choice too
77. Denver - Bryce Hall Virginia SR CB - Even with the Bouye trade, need CB help
83. Denver (From Pittsburgh)  - Jordan Elliott Missouri JR DT More Dline talent please
95. Denver (From San Francisco)  -  Ezra Cleveland Boise State RS JR OT OT still needs supplementing
118. Denver - Antonio Gibson Memphis SR WR/RB Can play both RB and WR plus has 4.39 40 speed
178. Denver - Logan Wilson Wyoming RS SR ILB  Will eventually replace Todd Davis, good TE coverage skills
181. Denver (From Washington) – Lamar Jackson Nebraska SR CB  Has size and will be good on ST while adding depth
252. Denver - Davion Taylor Colorado SR S/LB  Wasn't in your draft, I see him as a S/LB hybrid.

254. Denver - Quez Watkins Southern Mississippi RS JR WR  Another fast WR with speed/size, good potential value at the end of the draft

I try not to rank players I am not super familiar with and Taylor at Colorado I was never impressed with anyway when he played.  If someone wants a hybrid OLB/S it is Brooks from Maryland not Taylor from Colorado I feel.  Was going to have them getting a QB but I think they are probably fine with Allen and Driskel as the backups most likely.  Your picks make a lot of sense for sure, and Gibson I hope sticks to WR, I think he is better than that just being another RB, his YAC as a receiver is more important and more rare as a WR than his ability as a RB.  I have Denver getting Jack Driscoll now who could play OT or OG and is a great value in the 3rd.  Cleveland is good as well.

5 minutes ago, mr fluffles said:

Ozzy, for the Bills:

Curtis Weaver makes a lot of sense, one of, if not our biggest need at this point is a young pass rusher.

I get the RB pick in the third, but Im not a fan of Benjamin this early.  Also, Jaylon Johnson and Troy Pride are on the board, who would be steals at a position of need.

Charlie Heck is a guy that caught my eye but I still think the 4th is too early.  if this was a round later I would say sure.  Some insurance at tackle is a need for the Bills.

I think the Bills should draft a QB this draft.  Barkley is a so so draft pick and you know the saying about drafting a QB every draft.  So the Nate Stanley pick is fine.

Chauncey Rivers, imo, has close to a 0% chance of getting drafted by this Bills regime.  Unless its like a late 7th round pick where theyve had a chance to meet with him extensively and like what they have heard.  Which they they wont in this climate.

Colin Johnson is fine.  I keep forgetting about him but hey why not a big bodied guy who could compete at the back end of the roster.

But.. we definitely will be picking some secondary players this draft.  Our current regime emphasizes secondary play and we need more depth here.

With the CBs they have they really need one?  Norman, White and Wallace?  But yeah I guess they could get another CB potentially later rounds but only a nickel guy, and safety is pretty damn solid so I feel it would be stupid to draft another one of them.  Hyde has played corner, Jaquan Johnson can play a little slot, so can Neal and Poyer, heck Neal and Poyer I think played corner both in college so the safety position again seems fine to me.  Maybe some LB depth but now they did sign some good reasonably cheap FA LBs.

Why would they not draft Rivers?  Am I missing something?

And RB is an absolute must for them but yeah depends on who they like.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ozzy said:

You are pretty cocky for someone that only uses others opinions and plays if off as your own apparently. I say that because you never said all these other OTs the Bengals should draft after cutting Glenn instead of Adams, so should I just assume you do not know who they are or anything about them. Sorry I do not have any league sources to steal form.  And for being so cocky where is your 7 round mock for 2021?  Have one of those?  Did you have one for this current 2020 draft in February 2019?  Nah I didn't think so.  

Say Trey Adams does not go that high in the draft, that is wonderful, but it is far easier to nitpick and or steal information than to actually create it.  Way easier to just plagiarize what someone else has said and pass it off as your knowledge.  Oh and 9 out of the 10 OL on the All Pac-12 1st team in 2017 and 2018 were drafted and or are in the NFL in some capacity and there were multiple 1st round picks from those 10 players as well.  So yeah it is not a Jake Browning or Luke Falk situation.  

My work stressful, I do this for fun.  So you can sit in your office or whatever and do your online gambling, sorry I have better things to do than that.  Maybe you are pretty hard up for cash at this down economic time, I am not thankfully.

How can he be worse in 2019 than 2018, in 2018 he was injured and played 4 games, 2019 played in all 12 and sat out the bowl game.  Seems like some are just going off the combine and did not actually watch the college football season but I guess that is fine, a ton of people do that.  

How do I only use others opinions as my own? 

How am I struggling for money if I am offering you free money, according to you? The logic there baffles me. I don't need the money, just figured you were so sure of yourself, might as well go for some few dinners. 

You're so mad you wrote a book man, all because you can't put your money where your mouth is. Pathetic. Write me another book when your 7 round mock drafts land you a job in football, since you seem to equate wasting your time with a 7 round mock years into the future to credibility.

12 minutes ago, Da_Ducktator said:

How do I only use others opinions as my own? 

How am I struggling for money if I am offering you free money, according to you? The logic there baffles me. I don't need the money, just figured you were so sure of yourself, might as well go for some few dinners. 

You're so mad you wrote a book man, all because you can't put your money where your mouth is. Pathetic. Write me another book when your 7 round mock drafts land you a job in football, since you seem to equate wasting your time with a 7 round mock years into the future to credibility.

Anything else?  A 250+ player list and you comment on one and your favorite teams selections?  Anything else?  Did you even watch him play as a FR, SOPH, JR or SR or you just going off his combine numbers? Or you going to continue to not say the OTs superior to Trey Adams and why they are better prospects?  Putting a lot of information out there can easily be criticized one way or another.  Think I am so full of it then why read what I say?  

Sure maybe this is all a massive waste of time and probably is, but watching all the players play is one thing, just picking little players here and there you might have a problem with is another, especially when I seriously question did you even watch that player in his college career.  Talk is cheap obviously.  But come around again near draft time and comment on a player or two then disappear again, maybe that is not such a bad idea honestly.

12 hours ago, Ozzy said:

It is a tough call no doubt, but they need a deep threat and Jefferson is not that like Reagor is and again special teams help Reagor can provide is super important considering Hughes should not be returning anything next year as a starting potential CB.

Lynn Bowden could be a pick late 2nd as well, great YAC, great toughness and I would like him even more than Reagor but because I like him more I had him go higher in the draft.  

Do hope some thing changes soon so the top of the board can get mixed up a little more to move some dudes down but not sure that happens.  

Good work regardless. I'll support these players regardless of how our draft goes. Honestly I can't wait because the draft is my favorite time of the year.

11 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Anything else?  A 250+ player list and you comment on one and your favorite teams selections?  Anything else?  Did you even watch him play as a FR, SOPH, JR or SR or you just going off his combine numbers? Or you going to continue to not say the OTs superior to Trey Adams and why they are better prospects?  Putting a lot of information out there can easily be criticized one way or another.  Think I am so full of it then why read what I say?  

Sure maybe this is all a massive waste of time and probably is, but watching all the players play is one thing, just picking little players here and there you might have a problem with is another, especially when I seriously question did you even watch that player in his college career.  Talk is cheap obviously.  But come around again near draft time and comment on a player or two then disappear again, maybe that is not such a bad idea honestly.

Who said the Bengals were my favorite team? I literally just scrolled see through quick to see if anything popped out and noticed Trey Adams way too high.

"Talk is cheap" but you won't put money down when all your doing is talking? Your timeline for not taking a bet with me after it was initially a friendly wager has gone:

• "I am not in the mood to be betting money on draft pick selections in a time like this"

to...

•   "Maybe you are pretty hard up for cash at this down economic time," which is a weird turn, seeing as you said you didn't want to take a bet in the current economic climate, which strongly suggests you are not well-prepared financially for situation like this, but now you flip it onto me. Bold turn, I'll give you that.

to...

• "Talk is cheap," yet you won't actually do something to back-up talk when you're writing books because you're so upset you cannot take bet.

Consistently trying to change the narrative so you can feel accomplished for doing a 7 round mock draft.

13 hours ago, Ozzy said:

With the CBs they have they really need one?  Norman, White and Wallace?  But yeah I guess they could get another CB potentially later rounds but only a nickel guy, and safety is pretty damn solid so I feel it would be stupid to draft another one of them.  Hyde has played corner, Jaquan Johnson can play a little slot, so can Neal and Poyer, heck Neal and Poyer I think played corner both in college so the safety position again seems fine to me.  Maybe some LB depth but now they did sign some good reasonably cheap FA LBs.

Why would they not draft Rivers?  Am I missing something?

And RB is an absolute must for them but yeah depends on who they like.

Yes we need a RB.  I am just not big on Benjamin, he dances too much and seems indecisive.  But I know some really like him.

Rivers was arrested 3 times for marijuana offenses and then dismissed from Georgia.  Our brass values players with outstanding character.

Our brass also likes a deep secondary.  On the outside, Wallace struggled at times last year, and Norman is a flier on a one year deal who is aging quickly.  We have a nice nickel in Taron Johnson but he is often injured.  Myself and other Bills fans have high hopes for Jaquon Johnson and I hope he gets a shot at the third safety role this year, but he is unproven.  Neal is ok in a niche role but you never want him starting if someone were to get hurt.   I would be shocked if we dont draft 1 and likely 2 dbs. 

Edited by mr fluffles

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

Good work regardless. I'll support these players regardless of how our draft goes. Honestly I can't wait because the draft is my favorite time of the year.

Its all changed now, I have Carolina taking a QB instead of a CB so that CB falling changes some things.  Will see what action happens today.  I have AJ Epenesa falling now to them and not sure they could pass on him regardless if he is a DT or not, DE as good as he is I would take all day.

Just now, mr fluffles said:

Yes we need a RB.  I am just not big on Benjamin, he dances too much and seems indecisive.  But I know some really like him.

Rivers was arrested 3 times for marijuana offenses and then dismissed from Georgia.  Our brass values players with outstanding character.

Our brass also likes a deep secondary.  On the outside, Wallace struggled at times last year, and Norman is a flier on a one year deal who is aging quickly.  We have a nice nickel in Taron Johnson but he is often injured.  We all have high hopes for Johnson and I hope he gets a shot at the third safety role this year, but he is unproven.  Neal is ok in a niche role but you never want him starting if someone were to get hurt.   I would be shocked if we dont draft 1 and likely 2 dbs. 

True Benjamin does dance around a little at times but could argue this past year was kind of down for him because the OL was awful.  And Singletary at FAU had wonderful feet and could really make defenders miss in the open field, some might call that dancing around as well and he did more than just fine last year.  Maybe they will take a different style of back that is more power since Singletary and Benjamin are kind of similar.  Maybe Moss is a little more of a power dude that is thicker and can take contact a little better.  

I did not know that about Rivers, but I don't think he had any trouble at Miss State the past two seasons recently.  He is a talented pass rusher and a team will give him a shot I think.  The Bills will have more drama on the team than last year with Diggs around, maybe he will be perfectly content but he clearly has a problem when he is not getting the ball and acting out on the sidelines because of it.  Not a huge deal but if Josh Allen misses him open a few times on inaccurate throws he will hear about it which is not always best for the confidence of a develop QB with accuracy problems.  

To me that OL is a bigger issue for them than the secondary but will see.  That defense is very good with a lot around them, they address the DE I think a lot of importance will go to the offense but will see.