Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is ridiculous, real life or not. See counselor last game. Legitimate IRL reason and we all knew he was scum but felt bad going that way.

What ridiculous is spending the last 48 hours exclusively debating a census that we have no idea the accuracy, at the expense of any other scum hunting. 

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

I didn’t feel like it was that misleading...

what part(s) specifically did you fee were egregious?

He left out the fact that there’s an ongoing, legitimate dispute about the fact that the result was one non town and Counselor, a non-town, was on the lynch line and potentially the one. 

So I have alluded to this all day, willing to hear other peoples thoughts:

N1 Daboyle was directed at @Dome. He said it failed. Dome said "I doubt you could redirect my move" (or something like that).

• Dome spent all day 2 saying he was confident Daboyle was the LR.

N2 I attempted to jail Dome. I got no result back*. I pmed Malf about it, his response was 'I received your PM (to jail Dome)'

• Day 3 Dome immediately voted me. As if he knew I tried to jail him. 
  • *I did get a result N1. It said that I had "roleblocked" Pickle (not jailed, I found that really strange).

I cant piece this all together. Ive been looking for roles or modifiers that allow someone to block moves yet invest the person who targets them. Nothing. 

Just now, Whicker said:

He left out the fact that there’s an ongoing, legitimate dispute about the fact that the result was one non town and Counselor, a non-town, was on the lynch line and potentially the one. 

Fair.

but FMPOV I would’ve left it out too. 

it was literally just last game that malf was cleared through the mechanic we (mwil and I) believe is in the game and is what means there is still 1 more on the orca line 

so it’s not like we don’t have any recent data to go on.

It just depends on whether or not you think malf would keep the mechanic that cleared him last game (a mechanic that helps de-swing the censor move) or if he went in the opposite direction and made the censor fail proof.

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If pickle doesnt check in within the next hour or 2, I am open to looking elsewhere. Orca said they were dealing with a family emergency and I would like to hear pickles claim. 

Even if pickle is scum, he isnt going anywhere. 

@JoshstraDaymus => do you have any game relevant information from your moves?

I don’t have any moves to make. I’m bulletproof town, which I said a day or 2 ago when I said I thought was funny right at the beginning of the game when (drunk) Dome said he had the same role.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Fair enough but I think you are deviating from some clear information for the sake of assuming this is likely.

Deviating from what clear information? 

Literally, *what* information in this game is "clear". So far, I see two people (you, dome) who are trying to drive all conversation towards a census we cant prove at the expense of scum hunting. Even if you are town (maybe) and pickle is scum (maybe) you do realize there is an extremely high chance that we have at least 2 other scum?

And for the record, if I was scum in a mason, I would play it 100% exactly like you have this game. Nonstop pounding the table that "I am clear!! Blah can prove it!!" 

4 @Pickle Rick ==> unclaimed

8 @bcb1213  ==> unclaimed

9 @Dome  ==> unclaimed

10 @wolfeyestrk  ==>  weird vote block claim/BCB seems to understand what this means

11 @JoshstraDaymus  ==> bulletproof

12 @MWil23 ==> claimed brother with blah

13 @Matts4313  ==> claimed jailkeep - Jailed Pickle N1, has not revealed N2

15 @Blahstoise ==> claimed brother with mwil

16 @ET80  ==> unclaimed/not playing?

17 @Slappy Mc ==> unclaimed

18 @Whicker ==> unclaimed

My guess at a ratio is 8-3 

^^^^^^^^^Updated in bold^^^^^^^^^^^

Do literally any of you have a single piece of information that can help us gamesolve? 

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So I have alluded to this all day, willing to hear other peoples thoughts:

N1 Daboyle was directed at @Dome. He said it failed. Dome said "I doubt you could redirect my move" (or something like that).

• Dome spent all day 2 saying he was confident Daboyle was the LR.

N2 I attempted to jail Dome. I got no result back*. I pmed Malf about it, his response was 'I received your PM (to jail Dome)'

• Day 3 Dome immediately voted me. As if he knew I tried to jail him. 
  • *I did get a result N1. It said that I had "roleblocked" Pickle (not jailed, I found that really strange).

I cant piece this all together. Ive been looking for roles or modifiers that allow someone to block moves yet invest the person who targets them. Nothing. 

FWIW my vote for you was strictly for a reaction.