Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

So in conclusion, the game wasnt too bastard after all. Swingy as hell.....yes :)

great job by all the Mafia team. Matts, slappy, pickle all contributed greatly. Dome...well dome looked pretty. Town voice of reason, so might as well flip to scum

blahmann did a nice job avenging mwils death and winning as vengeful SK.

i was hoping at least one of the masons would die so the other would flip

and thanks to the town too....it was just one of those games, but i thank yall for playing and making it really fun for me to follow along with the action!

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 4

Just now, Malfatron said:

So in conclusion, the game wasnt too bastard after all. Swingy as hell.....yes :)

great job by all the Mafia team. Matts, slappy, pickle all contributed greatly. Dome...well dome looked pretty 

blahmann did a nice job avenging mwils death and winning as vengeful SK.

i was hoping at least one of the masons would die so the other would flip

and thanks to the town too....it was just one of those games, but i thank yall for playing and making it really fun for me to follow along with the action!

Thanks for hosting...I loved the setup

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Whicker don’t worry buddy it’s great to have you back. If it makes you feel any better, I told @Dome via PM I knew you were Town and Matt was scum when you locked me, as I wasn’t sure which of you two was town and figured one of you was scum. 

I’m not worried about anything. I played bad and its whatever. 

I’m triggered because I got accused of not thinking for myself when I didn’t blindly follow someone else. When I was the one who making the (bad) decisions to lead the mislynches. This whole game I did nothing but think for myself and do what I thought was best and to be accused otherwise is truly insulting. And for them to laugh about it afterwards 

• Like 3