Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

@squire12 @theuntouchable

I treid to Protect you both the nights you died. Would have been a different game if I actually had a real move. 

yep, ksj thought he was a BG, but he just vists.

i kinda hinted at it in your pm  :)

Ability: Protection. At Night you may target a player to try to save the day. If successful that player will be protected from whatever harm that you can prevent.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Read the dead chat bro. I explain this. I told scum very very early that I was going to have you lynched. So we coordinated a lot of misinformation, and put a lot of doubts on you, to make sure you got lynched.

I know you want to blame them. But maybe instead consider giving us the credit.

I did earlier

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If you’d have actually gone Pickle instead of knowing he was scum but giving him the benefit of the doubt and instead going Daboyle who was obviously town then maybe I’d have listened. You trolled so therefore so did I 

I voted him for like 3 hours earlier in the day. I wanted to get Daboyle and him up to the top to see where people moved

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If you’d have actually gone Pickle instead of knowing he was scum but giving him the benefit of the doubt and instead going Daboyle who was obviously town then maybe I’d have listened. You trolled so therefore so did I 

Also, I didn't troll...You made up your mind and lynched confirmed info

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Dome @MWil23 @Whicker @Blahstoise @daboyle250  @kingseanjohn everything I said was the truth and my results and you still lynched me on day 2 :(

You need to consider how some of your overall play affects how seriously you are taken.  You have on many occasions come up with elaborate theories linking players.  Connecting dots that are not there.

That often leads to issues when you come forward with legit info.

Think of it as the boy who cried wolf.  Add to that how adamantly you and pickle will support each other for the first 1-2+ days regardless of thread play and other circumstantial information.

Just now, squire12 said:

You need to consider how some of your overall play affects how seriously you are taken.  You have on many occasions come up with elaborate theories linking players.  Connecting dots that are not there.

That often leads to issues when you come forward with legit info.

Think of it as the boy who cried wolf.  Add to that how adamantly you and pickle will support each other for the first 1-2+ days regardless of thread play and other circumstantial information.

Doesnt correlate. Reads are not night info

• Like 1