Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, Forge said:

I am glad I wasn't a part of this town fiasco for once lol

i laughed when i saw that 10 town and only 1 scum had died at one point.

and that was on purpose from the Mafia team.

town just hit a buzzsaw, literally nothing went their way.

wolf with the misvig on ksj too.

i liked Wolfs role too

You are Big Daddy - town

040110_big_daddy_t-300x250.jpg

Kill (Active) – Each Night you may choose to target a player. If successful that player will be killed.

Ethics (Passive) – If you use your Kill ability and successfully kill a Town aligned player there will be consequences. The first time it occurs you will lose your vote for the next day. The second time it occurs you will commit suicide in shame.

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

K

so how did you rationalize

invest immune meant he would show up as scum lmao 

I mean if only I hadn’t stated this 50 times in thread maybe I’d be willing to state it again. 

And you all have no idea what happened. MWil who was mostly confirmed town at that point said he had good reason to believe orca was lying. It had nothing to do with counselor being invest immune so try reading the game 

Just now, Whicker said:

I mean if only I hadn’t stated this 50 times in thread maybe I’d be willing to state it again. 

And you all have no idea what happened. MWil who was mostly confirmed town at that point said he had good reason to believe orca was lying. It had nothing to do with counselor being invest immune so try reading the game 

lmao