Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Playing blind is my new playstyle. No roles, not sure of what my moves will do, but throwing things against the wall and seeing what sticks.

Fair warning going forward: If I am playing blind and you reach out to me via PM to tell me I'm scum, I'm blowing up your spot and ratting us both out. (This is called the @Pickle Rick rule). I want to be blind, do not try to tell me anything outside of the thread.

Yeah, i was horrified when they were talking about PMing you

i was in favor of you going the whole game with just "move 1" and "move 2"

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Playing blind is my new playstyle. No roles, not sure of what my moves will do, but throwing things against the wall and seeing what sticks.

Fair warning going forward: If I am playing blind and you reach out to me via PM to tell me I'm scum, I'm blowing up your spot and ratting us both out. (This is called the @Pickle Rick rule). I want to be blind, do not try to tell me anything outside of the thread.

Yeah, i was horrified when they were talking about PMing you

i was in favor of you going the whole game with just "move 1" and "move 2"

In the back of my mind I was worried that ET80 would do something spiteful. Thats was one of a couple reasons why I was suggesting for the alignment comp to include ET80. So that if it went sideways #teamchaos 

note: whoever put in the last factional hit, that what i counted

on every day, pickle happened to override et80s hit because pickle posted at night

on the day et was hit, he had the hit in for slappy, and pickle sent the hit only 3 minutes later than ET.

if et waited a bit, slappy wouldve been dead.

• Like 1