Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’m sorry to hear that and hope she recovers. That’s awful to hear.

I’m not accusing you of making anything up. I’m also saying that many times IRL stuff is used to ghost and people end up “waiting for a claim” because of it.

Was slappy really sick too? Where’s the line?

I agree...but this wasnt one of those times and me/Pickle have been adamant before and in the future we wont even mention anything IRL unless it's real and will impact our ability/time to play

I believe its completely  different and you know the difference

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I agree...but this wasnt one of those times and me/Pickle have been adamant before and in the future we wont even mention anything IRL unless it's real and will impact our ability/time to play

I believe its completely  different and you know the difference

I’m not saying it’s not real, but I’d wager good money he was still active in scum chat. That’s my issue. He made sure to swoop in and claim just before night to swing a lynch too.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

“Cheap and wrong of Mwil”.

LOL

Tell me, did you post even once in scum chat or did you ghost that for a full day or two and then show up at the deadline to lynch me too?

I said that and I couldnt have cause you lynched me D2

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That’s warranted. Unlike many people I own when I’m wrong. Albeit it’s easy to blame others. Orca knew Pickle was scum and still voted Daboyle.

Yes, I had an idea...I aslo voted Pickle. Then a bunch of people votes me and I was the vote the rest of the way. Seemed more people were inclined to go Daboyle so I went to him after his horrid response/changing what his move was

My plan at the beginning of the day was to get Daboyle and Pickle 1/2 and see who voted where. After you all went to me, I had the Florida game and then IRL stuff. I fully was gonna vote him again if given the opportunity at the end

Also,

@theuntouchable this was another instance of me being town and going after Pickle and voting him (and being right)...just for your records :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not saying it’s not real, but I’d wager good money he was still active in scum chat. That’s my issue. He made sure to swoop in and claim just before night to swing a lynch too.

He wasnt from what he told me and @Malfatron and mafia can confirm. He also never used it as an excuse

• Like 1

That’s warranted. Unlike many people I own when I’m wrong. Albeit it’s easy to blame others. Orca knew Pickle was scum and still voted Daboyle.

you did apologize. all good lol just saying that having someone who can kill, invest, protect on a nightly basis would have been invaluable to town

it was a salty jest

21 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm not caught up yet but I'm the alignment compare

N1 I was blocked 

N2 I compared mwil and et - they are not aligned 

Mwil 

Just before Night to fake claim and swing a vote/lynch. That’s my only issue. I don’t doubt for a second the IRL stuff, but this was used at a very key point after people said they were waiting for a claim. That’s all I’m saying.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Matts showed up in the afternoon and pushed clearly bogus crap...your point? That's what mafia does

He didn’t ghost or preface it with an IRL issue. I’m saying that it muddies the waters when it happens. If you don’t get that or choose to ignore it then so be it.

Just before Night to fake claim and swing a vote/lynch. That’s my only issue. I don’t doubt for a second the IRL stuff, but this was used at a very key point after people said they were waiting for a claim. That’s all I’m saying.

Which had no bearing on IRL or your percieved excuses...that's just mafia being mafia

Just now, MWil23 said:

He didn’t ghost or preface it with an IRL issue. I’m saying that it muddies the waters when it happens. If you don’t get that or choose to ignore it then so be it.

Which goes back to it was you misconception and lumping it in with other people saying...I had to go pee so I missed 2.5 days