Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

For the lulz. Tbh I’d rather kill Slappy N2 after reflecting on it. Claiming illness and IRL distractions for both him and pickle.

@Dome gimme PR N1 and Slappy N2.

I lost that streak in NY Mafia anyway.

You know my IRL stuff was real (I also never used it as an excuse or to live longer, bc I always feel that is cheap). 

Our grandmother had a pretty bad stroke and is currently in the ICU paralyzed on her left side.  

• Like 1

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:
1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Matts also lost a sig bet in the chat room because he bought @wolfeyestrk claim.

@bcb1213 knew what happened, but Matt's didnt. 

What happened?

I didnt think you were a vig. So after the 2nd or 3rd time you said you didnt have a hit, I bet slappy you werent a vig. I made him this:

Slappy.png

He wont ever wear it, unfortunately 

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You know my IRL stuff was real (I also never used it as an excuse or to live longer, bc I always feel that is cheap). 

Our grandmother had a pretty bad stroke and is currently in the ICU paralyzed on her left side.  

Kind of cheap and wrong from Mwil. I dont think either of us has ever used an excuse, heck i didnt even use it to stay alive. Just let everyone know what was going on

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah, fine i will admit it.

@Matts4313 is the MVP for really screwing over the other scum group, almost to the point of autoloss night 1

also. had some great misdirections with the census move

not gonna do LVP. I will just say "most of town"

Lvp is mwil for driving the bus on getting me killed

I had magic powers that would have been very helpful to town lol 

Never posting on N1 ever again 

Edited by N4L

Just now, N4L said:

Lvp is mwil for driving the bus on getting me killed

I had magic powers that would have been very helpful 

Honestly you should have claimed. I'm sure everyone would have jumped to me and if I remember right you could have protected yourself or someone else could have

Just now, The Orca said:

Honestly you should have claimed. I'm sure everyone would have jumped to me and if I remember right you could have protected yourself or someone else could have

Yeah, good call

I'm not here to pander but that's what needed to happen 

There wasn't much time though, the people who voted me other than you and pickle were mia, which was bull **** 

16 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I’m sorry to hear that and hope she recovers. That’s awful to hear.

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Kind of cheap and wrong from Mwil. I dont think either of us has ever used an excuse, heck i didnt even use it to stay alive. Just let everyone know what was going on

I’m not accusing you of making anything up. I’m also saying that many times IRL stuff is used to ghost and people end up “waiting for a claim” because of it.

Was slappy really sick too? Where’s the line?

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@wolfeyestrk what made you get risky and go with @Matts4313 and not me?

Honestly I knew if I ****ed up again i was dead bit i hated not being able to contribute with so many dead town and the way he was talking that extended day phase i listened to my gut and changed it a few minutes before malf called night over

• Like 1