Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Yup. I hear Jared Goff is the next Ryan Leaf... I mean, they both play/ed NFL QB so its an apt comparison similar to comparing Lamar with every other running QB of the past (except Russell Wilson).

Lmao. Love how everyone says Goff. Like that’s a bad thing. And that’s the only comeback they have. At least Goff made the SB. If we want to be petty and all. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Just saying nothing in the NFL is guaranteed. Same with Redskin fans. Eagle fans with Vick. A lot of things can happen. No one can predict the future.. 

Kinda like Ram Fans entering the 2019 season,  gotcha. 

3 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

If Bilichick and Pats didnt exist. Cowher would maybe have 2 more SBs. Bilichick and NE ruined alot of career. Rivers would likely have 2 rings and Peyton would likely have 2 more.

Cower had so many chances in the 90s to get to/win a Super Bowl. The 94 AFC Championship loss to the Chargers at home, the 95 SB loss, the 97 AFC Championship...I'm really surprised he made it this soon. I do think part of it is media driven. I don't see how he is in, but Mike Shanahan and Mike Holmgren can't gain ground. Cower's team were almost always competitive though, and he never had a season where the Steelers were just completely unwatchable. 

3 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

He struggled mightily man, his bulk numbers were fine but he didn’t play well, not as well as he played almost all of the year. The Titans made things very difficult for him. Teams will take this game as a blueprint and build off of it, it’s up to him to get better from the pocket. Especially when defensive lines are disciplined in their rush lanes and Linebackers have patience and don’t overpursue. 

Why is it that every time he doesn’t have a good game its suddenly a blueprint, but when other QBs struggle its a bad game? Makes no sense. So the blueprint is to get up by 14 points and have the Ravens prematurely abandon the rushing attack forcing Lamar to throw the ball 60 times??? Good luck with that blueprint. If Ravens receivers are catching passes, this game is a lot different. 

Also his bulk numbers weren’t simply fine, if they came in a win and say 3 TDs... it would be one of the best playoff games ever played. The reality is his turnovers hurt the squad. But his bulk numbers more than makes up for his negative plays. If 1 TO cancels out 100 yards, Lamar still finishes with 200 yards total and 1 TD... solid game.

6 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Lmao. Love how everyone says Goff. Like that’s a bad thing. And that’s the only comeback they have. At least Goff made the SB. If we want to be petty and all. 

At least Lamar is (likely) to be recognized as the MVP... and made 1st team All Pro in his first starting season... if we want to be petty and all. Point is Jared Goff is Jay Cutler, they both play QB.

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

At least Lamar is (likely) to be recognized as the MVP... and made 1st team All Pro in his first starting season... if we want to be petty and all. Point is Jared Goff is Jay Cutler, they both play QB.

I’m hurt lol 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

11 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Why is it that every time he doesn’t have a good game its suddenly a blueprint, but when other QBs struggle its a bad game? Makes no sense. So the blueprint is to get up by 14 points and have the Ravens prematurely abandon the rushing attack forcing Lamar to throw the ball 60 times??? Good luck with that blueprint. If Ravens receivers are catching passes, this game is a lot different. 

Also his bulk numbers weren’t simply fine, if they came in a win and say 3 TDs... it would be one of the best playoff games ever played. The reality is his turnovers hurt the squad. But his bulk numbers more than makes up for his negative plays. If 1 TO cancels out 100 yards, Lamar still finishes with 200 yards total and 1 TD... solid game.

There’s usually a reason a player doesn’t have a good game. Lamar and the Ravens offense entirely has been smashing opponents most of the year. Much like other unique/non conventional offenses. 

There was clearly no way of stopping or even slowing them down for the most part, Cleveland had done the best job from what I’ve seen. The Jets when we played them showed some things I liked but never the consistency to do it. 

Now opponents next year will take this game and use different schemes/aspects to give them trouble but it happens with everyone who’s dynamic. 

Jackson didn’t have a good game though, 3 turnovers, 52% completions. That’s dreadful. 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Kinda like Ram Fans entering the 2019 season,  gotcha. 

Kinda like Wentz health issues are a guarantee. 

But why even bring up irrelevant things. Tonight is about Henry making history. Ravens MVP playing poorly and the Titans getting a massive upset. It’s beautiful for TN nation. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

Just now, PapaShogun said:

When Baltimore got into that huge deficit it's like they didn't know what to do. The drops sucked, but the entire offense was out of sync the larger the lead got. Seemed like it anyway. 

Honestly it was the 3 week layoff. Just a bad thing to do IMO. Throws the whole offense off and rust becomes a factor. But hey I’m sure he’ll do it again! Just by listening to his presser. Who knows it’s always that question.. Health and rest or a sync offense but health can be a issue. 

49 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

But why even bring up irrelevant things. Tonight is about Henry making history. Ravens MVP playing poorly and the Titans getting a massive upset. It’s beautiful for TN nation. 

You brought up examples of Things never being guaranteed,  Fans of the Redskins, Eagles (Ravens) assuming greatness will be a every year occurance. Just pointed out that you left out your fan base going into this season, that's all.