Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

Lamar Jackson actually sorta sucks. People only think he's good because of fantasy football. He is completely useless when's forced to play in the pocket. He's no different than RG3 and you know who.

Edited by Elky
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Stay thirsty kiddo. Oh and I hope that couch is nice and comfy xDxDxD

giphy.gif

Lmao well I do owe you an apology! But let’s not pretend that almost everything pointed to Baltimore winning this one. It’s not like I was just hating on the Titans because they beat my beloved Patriots.

I got to throw this L in my girls face last night. She is a long time Ravens fan. When they beat the Pats last week I was so disappointed and she told me to stop being so sulky. Well best believe I asked her how it felt to lose to the Titans last night lol.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Elky said:

Lamar Jackson actually sorta sucks. People only think he's good because of fantasy football. He is completely useless when's forced to play in the pocket. He's no different than RG3 and you know who.

They took away his tight ends and his run and forced him to throw. Beautiful execution by the defense.

...and yeah, he looked bad as a pocket QB. I think he was 12/22 by halftime.

4 minutes ago, lolsurebro said:

Lmao well I do owe you an apology! But let’s not pretend that almost everything pointed to Baltimore winning this one. It’s not like I was just hating on the Titans because they beat my beloved Patriots.

On 1/6/2020 at 1:32 PM, lolsurebro said:

My saltiness will receive appropriate hydration when y'all get absolutely crushed. It's going to be oh so sweet.

On 1/6/2020 at 2:40 PM, lolsurebro said:

And yes, Titans fans, I am salty we lost

That’s some epic back tracking!

source.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lolsurebro said:

They took away his tight ends and his run and forced him to throw. Beautiful execution by the defense.

...and yeah, he looked bad as a pocket QB. I think he was 12/22 by halftime.

They had 9 rushes on the night, it's a choke by the coaching staff.

6 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

That’s some epic back tracking!

source.gif

You do realize that I admitted I was salty because they beat the Patriots yes? Alright.

You do realize that this season that Baltimore was also a far better team, and myself and the entirety of Vegas — and the rest of the world — had Baltimore winning (not because the Titans beat the Patriots lol) right?

Its not backpedaling. My saltiness was from losing but my position on who would win, was based on Baltimore’s dominance in the league this year.

Edited by lolsurebro

On 1/5/2020 at 12:01 AM, Letsch80 said:

34-17 Ravens

The Titans haven’t seen this offense yet.. That doesn't go well for most teams.. 

I actually like the Titans but their defense isn't good enough to contain the Ravens attack.. 

On 1/5/2020 at 12:04 AM, Letsch80 said:

The Ravens have run pluggers in the middle so they will need to attack the Ravens defense on the edges if they want success.. The Ravens run defense is better than New Englands.. 

Lulz

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

They were certainly very sure, weren't they.

Even in the height of my team's dominance, I was always crapping myself before a big game 

maybe it’s 20 years of following this wretched team and watching them blow it over and over but i genuinely can’t imagine having that kind of confidence going into any game and i don’t think i will for as long as i live lol