Divisional Round - HOU @ KC

Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I agree. I am simply saying no one can best them in a shootout. If you play ball control, KC is beatable for sure. Houston had this game on lock down until O'Brien made a really stupid decision that gave KC 100% of the momentum.

The other thing to consider is that a team that can play ball control is legitimately the worst type of opponent for Andy Reid in the playoffs.  If his team can't get into a position where they're blowing out the opposition, Andy's ability to become a detriment to his team becomes all the more prevalent.

• Like 1

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Yes, you saw, on TV. Saw. As in "I dont know anything about it, them, or their workplace but I saw it on the TV so it must meet my preconceived notions that amazingly validate me perfectly"

Yeah, I'm not in their lockerrooms. Whats your point?

11 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

hey, i hear AFC south titles are pretty important. i'm sure they prefer having that than actually going to the AFC championship game.

Only team in the AFC South to not play in the AFC Championship within the last 10 years. I mean you just truly hate to see it.

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

They're not keeping Mahomes out of the endzone. He's on a revenge tour.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. But again, the same things were said about Baltimore, and New England. Derrick Henry is hard to stop if Tennessee is able to control the clock in this game as well, their defense is good enough to help them win.

Just now, Kirill said:

And yet I'm always right and everyone else resorts to name calling.

Body language is not hard to read.

Yes it is you idiot lol. Body language reading is bull****. Nobody thinks it actually works other than nutjobs who use it to imprison people because they "looked to the left when talking".

People are calling you an idiot because you're an idiot. 

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. But again, the same things were said about Baltimore, and New England. Derrick Henry is hard to stop if Tennessee is able to control the clock in this game as well, their defense is good enough to help them win.

The Titans are our toughest challenge yet, no doubt, but Mahomes defies logic. The Ravens did a very good job at controlling the clock and running the ball against us earlier in the year, but Mahomes still dropped 30+ on them. He doesn't need much time to score.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Yes it is you idiot lol. Body language reading is bull****. Nobody thinks it actually works other than nutjobs who use it to imprison people because they "looked to the left when talking".

People are calling you an idiot because you're an idiot. 

No, it's not. It's hard to the average person yes, but I'm very knowledgeable on that subject. Not that I  have to prove anything to you, I'll just keep on being right bub.

Mahomes has been an incredible leader ever since our loss to the Titans.

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

But unlike the NBA, the players don’t control the league and NFL has the franchise tag. They can force Watson to stay in Houston 

A fair argument, if they hadn't just recently allowed a franchise tagged player to force his way out of town.  It's likely all moot because Watson loves BOB and wouldn't undermine him.  But that shouldn't stop a team like the Chargers (if they do elect to move on from Rivers) from at least attempting to package their Top 10 pick this year and a 2021 1st to take a shot at prying Deshaun away.  Hell, if Gruden isn't sold on Carr, I wouldn't put it past him to take a run at trading for Watson.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

So how’s KCs run defense?

if TEN can chew up the clock like they did against the Pats I can definitely see them pulling out the upset

Hit and miss.

Improved dramatically with Pennel/Nnadi inside.  Will be one of the biggest keys to the game.   Those 2 should see a high percentage of snaps though. 

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

So how’s KCs run defense?

if TEN can chew up the clock like they did against the Pats I can definitely see them pulling out the upset

I'm not sure how good they were throughout the year but when we played them earlier Henry went for 188 yards.