Divisional Round GDT - Vikings at 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Will need more from Jimmy next week regardless who they draw. I prefer the Seahawks b/c they are more manged up than the Packers and only have 1 pass rusher in Jedavon Clowney whereas the Packers have 2 good edge rushers in Zdarius Smith & Preston Smith. Also I fear Aaron Rodgers more than Russell Wilson.

Even if they win I still don't see them beating either the Ravens/Chiefs in the SB.

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

All time presser by Sherman here LMAO.

LOVE this man right here!!! LEGEND!!!!

I noticed after he intercepted Kirk, he was saying "you like that?" 

Sherman is the epitome of a player you love when he's on your team and hate when he's not. Hated him earlier last decade...love him now

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

I noticed after he intercepted Kirk, he was saying "you like that?" 

Sherman is the epitome of a player you love when he's on your team and hate when he's not. Hated him earlier last decade...love him now

Didn't even hate him when he was in Seattle to be honest. Dude is a DOG and a first ballot HOFer. 

Just now, Psychlone said:

Post game KNBR mentioned Coleman may have hyper-extended his elbow on the suplex tackle but cannot confirm anywhere. Any news guys?

I did see he put his hand down before he hit the ground. But didn't see anything from him after that.

6 minutes ago, Psychlone said:

Post game KNBR mentioned Coleman may have hyper-extended his elbow on the suplex tackle but cannot confirm anywhere. Any news guys?

Rest him next week. I'm not sure I wouldn't rather have Jeff Wilson in there anyway. TD machine.

7 minutes ago, Psychlone said:

Just that he has an elbow injury. Mostert dealing with a calf. Won't know anything until the week I'm sure

1 minute ago, rudyZ said:

Jimmie has truly been elite, this year.

Not even the best play he made of the game. 

We have used more two safety looks, but Ward being this good as a single high safety has been a pretty big surprise....but a good surprise nonetheless!  Been making plays like this all season. 

Alexander though, wow. The type of speed he brings to this defense is amazing. Him and Ford just make everyone look so much faster playing alongside them. 

• Like 1

Man, that was fun to watch....

I was extremely concerned about our defense with this match-up but they absolutely DOMINATED. Cook was a non-factor and they played so smart and instinctive against their screens and mis-direction plays. The bye definitely help us 'get right' on that side of the ball. We were back to suffocating offenses at the point of attack and letting our athletes play fast and instinctive in the front seven. Loved every second of it...

Offensively I thought we were a bit sloppy and disjointed after that first drive. Surprised we were able to run the ball down their throats like that in the second half. That front is as physically stout as they come but we were just gashing them with the inside zone. So much so that we pretty much let off the gas once we go to the 4th quarter. Very surprised to see them road-grated like that. That bodes well for our chances the rest of the way, as that's easily the best defensive front 7 we'll see the rest of the way...and that including Baltimore's if we see them B|

Passing game definitely needs to step up next week, especially Jimmy. His decision-making on some of his throws....he's going to make me pop a blood vessel. I knew Zimmer would bait him with some of his disguises but I have a hard time understanding what he's seeing on some of these throws/decisions. But it taken us this far I guess....onward and upward. Great first win at Levis. Just need to close this thing out right next week...

Edited by 757-NINER
  • Like 2