Divisional Round GDT - Vikings at 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

I understand these words. But I don't understand Gungan, pidgin and twang! :P

Gungan is Jar Jar's alien species. Pidgin refers to a mix of two disperate languages resulting in a recognizable slang - the Gungans have a recognizable one occasionally considered racist because of how useless Jar Jar Binks is. Twang is a word that you know. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

This game really felt like it was ours to lose from the first drive. There were one or two moments where it felt like things could turn the other way, but outside of that, it was all 49ers.

I LOVED that we were able to rest starters in the Divisional round game and we finally had a stress-free win. Crazy that it happened in the Divisional round game. 

It feels like every time the 49ers play at big time team, people doubt the niners. But Almost every time this year, they prove the doubters wrong. This team is so special. 

• Like 1

Best day of the year so far. Way to go 49ers.

Just got home from pub after watching it amongst a heap of Vikings fans. At the pub 49ers fan must of of been out numbered 10-1 which made the victory much sweeter. Especially with game kicking off at 5am my time nothing worse than getting up that early and watching  a loss.

And now if titans can hang on my bookie will be paying for my trip to Fiji in feb. 

What a great day.

Edited by Aussie9er
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Aussie9er said:

Just got home from pub after watching it amongst awhile heap of Vikings fan. At the pub 49ers fan must of of been out numbered 10-1 which made the victory much sweeter. Especially with game kicking off at 5am my time nothing worse than getting up that earlier and watching  a loss.

And now if titans can hang on my bookie will be paying for my trip to Fiji in feb. 

What a great day.

THAT many Vikings fans in Australia? What gives? 

6 minutes ago, Aussie9er said:

Just got home from pub after watching it amongst a heap of Vikings fans. At the pub 49ers fan must of of been out numbered 10-1 which made the victory much sweeter. Especially with game kicking off at 5am my time nothing worse than getting up that early and watching  a loss.

What a great day.

How are you doing down there with the fires? Everything good for you?