Divisional Round GDT - Vikings at 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 hour ago, straighthate said:

Has anyone seen a player snap count? Vikings only ran 45 plays which is a huge win for next week. With the extra day as well the team should be pretty fresh next week too. Curious how many Ford and Alexander played. 

Ford - 22

Alexander - 25

Tartt - 46 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

THAT many Vikings fans in Australia? What gives? 

A lot a university students including a few from the states they must if introduced the game to them. They must of been Viking fans thus They all are Viking fans. Just the way it goes in Australia. The few people I have got to follow Aussie rules seem to follow my team the Richmond tigers. On another note can’t think of a better place for a Minnesota native to come overseas to university than Australia. Ita simple Minnesota is cold Australia where I am is warm.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

How are you doing down there with the fires? Everything good for you?

I am on west coast of Australia east coast is where most of the fires are. We have had a few minor ones So far this summer but fingers crossed that’s it for us. We tend to not have fires, floods or droughts that east coast does. The trade off Perth is most isolated city in world and everything costs abit more.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

This game really felt like it was ours to lose from the first drive. There were one or two moments where it felt like things could turn the other way, but outside of that, it was all 49ers.

I LOVED that we were able to rest starters in the Divisional round game and we finally had a stress-free win. Crazy that it happened in the Divisional round game. 

It feels like every time the 49ers play at big time team, people doubt the niners. But Almost every time this year, they prove the doubters wrong. This team is so special. 

I personally didn't begin to relax until approx. the 4 minutes to go mark. Hindsight, yeah, we had this puppy won at 24-10.. but I wasn't celebratng till much later. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I personally didn't begin to relax until approx. the 4 minutes to go mark. Hindsight, yeah, we had this puppy won at 24-10.. but I wasn't celebratng till much later. 

I never really felt pressure in this game. Compared to the last month or so, this was a cake walk. Credit to the staff for the amazing game plan.

1 minute ago, Aussie9er said:

Who does everyone want to play next week and why ?

Packers for me Wilson just scares me 

Same and Same. I worry about the non-holding either way, but it's worse when our pass rush has to play it safe because of Greased Midget. 

lmao

• Like 3

Good game today Niners fans.  What it came down to is that you just had a better team, IMO.  The Vikings had an OK season, but nothing extraordinary, and nothing that ever made me think we were really in Super Bowl contention.  As I've been saying for a while now, you guys are the class of the NFC.  I'm not one of those fans who says "the opposing team beat us because we didn't play well..."  No.  This was a case where we just ran into a better team that was playing at home with a week's rest that we didn't have.  You should have won and to your credit, you took care of business and got yourselves the "w". 

I have to say that even though you beat us, it's nice to see the 49ers back in the playoffs like back in the glory days of the 80s.  Best of luck the rest of the way.  Go on and rep the NFC for the rest of us!!!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

It’s you guys, Packers, or Seatte winning the Bowl. AFC is not winning the SB. I will guarantee it 100000%. 

If it is KC/GB, then I will easily pick KC. Heck, TENN just put a beating on Baltimore and beat NE so one would be foolish to count them out. In fact, they sort of have that 2012 Ravens feel to them. Their road to the SB is ridiculous having to go through NE/BAL/KC. Much respect if they pull it off… then again, KC has to beat Houston tomorrow and if there is snow, then who knows what happens. 

Anyways, I predicted SF/KC SB. So far that match up is still possible. Don't think that one is a blowout either way if we do in fact get that game. 

• Like 1