2019 Divisional Round Playoffs

Leader

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I was listening to the SEA/PHI game with the sound off.  I'm curious, did the broadcast mention that PHI took their rookie WR Arcega-Whiteside a few picks ahead of Metcalf in the draft?  That's gotta sting.

They may have....but I didnt hear it.

AFC home teams and GB are gonna roll.

I think SF probably will, too. But that will be the most contested game I think. Next weekend is going to be boring compared to this one. See at least 3 of the games as double digit wins.

BLT (38) TEN (20)

KC (34) HOU (23)

GB (27) SEA (16)

SF (24) MIN (20)

Edited by incognito_man

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I find it confusing that I actually find myself expecting GB to beat SEA when I had serious doubts entering week 17 that GB would earn the bye.

You got a chance to see how flawed these other teams are. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I find it confusing that I actually find myself expecting GB to beat SEA when I had serious doubts entering week 17 that GB would earn the bye.

You watched the games and remember what they looked like. That's much better than a selective memory.

Just now, cannondale said:

I'm well aware of their schedule results. My point still stands whether you exaggerate it or not

I didn't exaggerate anything. You said you would not be surprised if we lost 49-6 or something or won a close game. I think we will be up about 20 going into the 4th quarter. 

7 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I didn't exaggerate anything. You said you would not be surprised if we lost 49-6 or something or won a close game. I think we will be up about 20 going into the 4th quarter. 

LOL! Yeah, because NFL teams never play close games against inferior opponents. 

That's an exagerration because you know GB has looked crappy against all of those inferior teams, not one or two, but that's a dead horse. If GB beats Seattle after all of those other performances, they deserve all the credit in the world. But if Blough and the Lions can hang with this team, Seattle could blow them out. It's not crazy thinking

Edited by cannondale

46 minutes ago, cannondale said:

A 20-17 win wouldn't shock me. A 49-8 loss wouldn't shock me. 

Dat. Well, plus a 49-8 win would shock me, albeit in a good way. Yes, we beat MN handily in Week 15, but they're not the same team without Dalvin Cook. I guess if I had to guess, it'll be 20-17 either way. 

Edited by DWhitehurst

3 minutes ago, cannondale said:

LOL! Yeah, because NFL teams never play close games against inferior opponents. 

That's an exagerration because you know GB has looked crappy against all of those inferior teams, not one or two, but that's a dead horse. If GB beats Seattle after all of those other performances, they deserve all the credit in the world. But if Blough can hang with this team, Seattle could blow them out. It's not crazy thinking

Seattle 21 v. Cincinnati 20

Seattle 28 v. Pittsburgh 26 (Rapeburger goes out in first half)

Seattle 32 v. Browns 28

Seattle 27 v. Atlanta 20 (before Atlanta started to turn it around)

Seattle 40 v. Tamp 34

Seattle 30 v. Carolina 24

Arizona 27 v. Seattle 13 (when they had a chance to be playing the next week for a division championship and a bye)

LOL!