2019 Divisional Round Playoffs

Leader

1 minute ago, thrILL! said:

Home field advantage would be nice but we’ve already beaten MIN twice. We got worked by SF on a national stage.  I want to rectify that by beating them in their house in the NFCCG. plus I’m not rooting for MIN even if they played 1980 USSR.  

Nope....we dont want to play the team we've beaten twice already.
Nope....we want to play the team that "worked" us.
Yup. Thats the plan.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Home field advantage would be nice but we’ve already beaten MIN twice. We got worked by SF on a national stage.  I want to rectify that by beating them in their house in the NFCCG.

plus I’m not rooting for MIN even if they played 1980 USSR.  

This chest pounding "I want to play San Fran" revenge stuff needs to die. We have an incredibly better chance of going to the the Super Bowl if we play Minnesota in Green Bay next week versus playing in San Francisco. Like...it's not even close. 

• Like 3

Lol at everyone going crazy for Kendrick’s. Dude is fast and has been a mediocre ILB his entire career until this year.  I mean I get it, it would be really nice to see great play there, but I just wish people didn’t act like it’s so integral to the success of a team.  

Just now, packfanfb said:

This chest pounding "I want to play San Fran" revenge stuff needs to die. We have an incredibly better chance of going to the the Super Bowl if we play Minnesota in Green Bay next week versus playing in San Francisco. Like...it's not even close. 

This ^