2019 Divisional Round Playoffs

Leader

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I’d rather lose to the Niners than in the Super Bowl anyway.  I can recover from a Championship loss.  I can not recover from a Super Bowl loss.

See I always used to think that way, but after 2014 and 2016, I hate Chamionship game losses. At least if you win you get 2 full weeks of celebration and anticipation, news coverage, etc. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

See I always used to think that way, but after 2014 and 2016, I hate Chamionship game losses. At least if you win you get 2 full weeks of celebration and anticipation, news coverage, etc. 

The Denver Super Bowl loss still haunts me. Antonio Freeman with a drive continuing drop. Ugh! 

6 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I just...I just don't see how this GB team can beat this Niners team

We got the doors blown off by Arizona, went back there and took them to OT, Seattle blew our doors off week 1 of 2014, we went back there and should've won that game too.

Regular season matchups don't matter. This is the playoffs.

• Like 2

Just now, Golfman said:

The Denver Super Bowl loss still haunts me. Antonio Freeman with a drive continuing drop. Ugh! 

I mean a SB loss isnt any easier, but no loss will ever top Seattle 2014, not even close. Second for me would probably be SB v Denver, third would be NFCCG loss at home to Giants 2007. The 2016 ATL really doesn't even bother me because it was a lopsided matchup. 

• Like 1