Divisional Round: Seattle Seahawks vs Green Bay Packers

BayRaider

1 minute ago, N4L said:

seattle just wants to get into the fourth quarter down 14 points or less.

otherwise, wilsons magic doesnt activate. until then, hes useless

I saw Lynch crushing up skittle lines for russ on the bench

Edited by Gannon12

1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

Seahawks running Lynch like it was 5 years ago.

They (and people) seem to think that he's still some great halfback. I mean, he legitimately looks overweight/out of shape, IMO. Though I say this as an overweight/out of shape 32 year old on his couch.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

So, when he made the shirt about being snubbed for Pro Bowl and All-Pro honors, he was clearly thinking "Who cares, because I'm playing this weekend for a shot at the Super Bowl. That's more important." Seems very likely...

You realize he did the same thing for a fan who is a cancer patient, right? Does that make him selfish? No. He's doing it after sacks, instead of a "sack dance". C'mon dude. Just take a seat on this one. 

• Like 1

Just now, ReadyToThump said:

You realize he did the same thing for a fan who is a cancer patient, right? Does that make him selfish? No. He's doing it after sacks, instead of a "sack dance". C'mon dude. Just take a seat on this one. 

That's literally irrelevant in the scope of this argument. Nobody is arguing he's a bad guy. Nobody is arguing he's a bad player. He had a pre-planned celebration in a post-season game about a regular season accolade. Tell me where any of that indicates his mindset is 100% on post-season success for the team. Not saying he's not out here trying to win, but drawing attention to a regular season accolade in a post-season game is ridiculous.