2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

Just now, babyatemydingo said:

I put this post into Google Translate and it came back:  "Jason Avant,  Jason Avant,  Jason Avant,  Jason Avant,  Jason Avant,  Jason Avant."
Wonderful.

The options aren't great but we need to add some NFL caliber WRs somehow. 

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It depends on how B.O.B valued David Johnson. If he thinks D J is still a pro bowl player and worth a 1st round pick. He might think that he got a 1 and a 2 for Hopkins

I'd probably give that too - there's not much in terms of picks/players that I would not give up for Hopkins. 

Still think AJ Green shakes loose somehow. Not saying he’s in line for us but I think he becomes available for another team. Green, Jackson, Ward, 1st round WR would make me feel at ease. 

CB? That’s a whole other animal. They need to get at least one guy today. Not sure how Howie couldn’t identify at least one guy and be aggressive. 

9 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Still think AJ Green shakes loose somehow. Not saying he’s in line for us but I think he becomes available for another team. Green, Jackson, Ward, 1st round WR would make me feel at ease. 

Can't imagine us trading for a 31 year old, injury prone WR who is looking for a new deal. 

6 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Wonder if we could swing a combo platter of LB Campbell/Onwuasor, CB Trufant/Kevin Johnson, WR Perriman/Robinson/Gabriel, S Joseph/Davis/Parks/Bell. Amukamara and CHJ I'm cool with at this point. There's still good palyers left.

how many of these could we afford? it would be nice to get one for each position...

2 minutes ago, babyatemydingo said:

The upside is high and the downside is negligible.

Based on what? The most notable WRs cut last offseason (unless the list I am looking at the wrong list) were Laquon Treadwell, Jaron Brown, Terrelle Pryor, Michael Floyd and Jordan Matthews. 

I would take Perriman, Robinson and Gabriel over any of them. 

• Like 1

looking at Sheil’s top 100 FA that remain

Kevin Johnson, CB, Bills

the receiver market is still there

Mackensie Alexander, CB, Vikings

Karl Joseph, S, Raiders

P.J. Williams, CB, Saints

Kamalei Correa, Edge, Titans

I don’t know all that much besides they are young, at positions of need

9 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

looking at Sheil’s top 100 FA that remain

Kevin Johnson, CB, Bills

the receiver market is still there

Mackensie Alexander, CB, Vikings

Karl Joseph, S, Raiders

P.J. Williams, CB, Saints

Kamalei Correa, Edge, Titans

I don’t know all that much besides they are young, at positions of need

Kevin Johnson former 1st rounder with inside outside versatility. Alexander I wanna say is strictly a slot guy. Don't know much about PJ Williams. Tbh CHJ is starting to look enticing at this point for the outside corner spot.

• Like 1