2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

13 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

if we do that you have to fire Howie. Lions sign similar player for 6 million a year less and then get your second round pick? That's highway robbery from the Lions Howie would need to fired that instant.

What do you think we could get him for? We'd have some great leverage considering he's so verbal about a trade.

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

What do you think we could get him for? We'd have some great leverage considering he's so verbal about a trade.

Slay gets traded for a 6th and decides to take a pay cut and Howie won’t do it because he hates us 

8 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'm kinda down with rolling into the season with our team as is, and trading all of our picks for Jeudy, Mims, and Dugger. The D should be bad enough to finally get Schwartz fired.

I'd rather do this than waste a draft pick on slay.

Added: Hargrave 
Added by subtraction: Agholor

Lost: Our best safety, Our best cb, Our best LB, Peters. And the secondary sucked with those guys.

Hopefully Peters signs with the Bears to protect Foles.

Edited by Jeezla

6 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Do iiiiiiiiiit!

Hell no. 

Barnett and both 3rds.

We're getting Wentz a WR in round 1 and another WR or Dugger in round 2. Everyone else's good players can go to other teams like the fricken Raiders Dolphins and Lions. Jeudy/Lamb/Ruggs/Mims. One of them is ours, and I'm fine with trading Barnett, our 2nd, 3rds, 4ths, 5ths, and 6th for 2 of them! This defense can be as bad as it takes to get Schwartz out of here (I still love you 91!), but for the love of God, give Wentz a top 20 #1 WR!

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:
1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Just trade Barnett and the first for Yannick already Howie...we all know you want to.

Do iiiiiiiiiit!

a move like that honestly is the only thing that makes sense to why he's not spending at all.