2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

100% . Point was just that we got a SB with him and he played a big part in it. Ill take the for sure over a what if or maybe

Worked out for us to an extent. I think we all would have sold our souls for that super bowl so it is what it is. But he’s been a disappointment. As a first rounder he’s been a big let down. After he had that bounce back we started grading on a curve. We were just happy he was producing. After last year, super bowl included, dude can take a hike. Never been more frustrated with a player ever. Him and Alshon, thanks for the memories but see ya. 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Is someone arguing Nelson wasn't a disaster??????

lol no. Just that some people would take Nelson’s career plus the guaranteed super bowl over others that were draftees in that class with better careers. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Worked out for us to an extent. I think we all would have sold our souls for that super bowl so it is what it is. But he’s been a disappointment. As a first rounder he’s been a big let down. After he had that bounce back we started grading on a curve. We were just happy he was producing. After last year, super bowl included, dude can take a hike. Never been more frustrated with a player ever. Him and Alshon, thanks for the memories but see ya. 

I absolutely agree with all that. He was frustrating and was worthy of the boot.