2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

11 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Best bet is keeping Alshon and going ham in the draft

Been saying this for a week. He’s staying. Maybe if someone stupid offers a trade for him he possibly moves but Howie is seemingly sitting out the WR market. I agree he’s tipping hand and hoping the draft pans out right for us but I gotta think he’s going to be uber aggressive in getting someone he wants round 1. But AJ is here for 2020 I’m pretty sure. If he can get healthy, he’s still a weapon worth having. And also that money is prohibitive. 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Been saying this for a week. He’s staying. Maybe if someone stupid offers a trade for him he possibly moves but Howie is seemingly sitting out the WR market. I agree he’s tipping hand and hoping the draft pans out right for us but I gotta think he’s going to be uber aggressive in getting someone he wants round 1. But AJ is here for 2020 I’m pretty sure. If he can get healthy, he’s still a weapon worth having. And also that money is prohibitive. 

so the plan is to keep a locker room cancer who is injured?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think “locker room cancer” is a bit overblown. It doesn’t seem like he and Wentz have the best relationship but I think they can make it through another year. 

Apparently some olineman confronted him about it last season so he's a cancer

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

giphy.gif

dont even know where to begin in that flawed line of thinking 

How is it flawed? he stirred up a response in the locker room. How is he not a cancer at this point? 

He's also done this 2 years in a row why not make it 3?

Edited by ninjapirate

1 minute ago, RBreezy said:

Alshon’s body language was atrocious last year too.

We all forgave the guy for blowing it in the playoffs last year, and he responds by talking smack on the QB / being an injured bum lol

well according to pete guys who cause problems in the locker room aren't locker room cancers. Even though that's the definition of locker room cancers. So we'll be golden.