2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

10 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I’m kinda surprised how bad Pettis has looked 

Kinda liked him coming out

Think Rasul is definitely on the move

Yeah I think everyone is. I think that'd be a pretty good trade for us. I think receivers have a higher salvage rate than corners. Douglas is what he is at this point in our scheme. Not a fit for us. Could deff excel elsewhere though. Now that I think of it, I'd almost want a pick back too lol.

10 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Is it just me, or is CB1 Slay, CB2 Maddox, and Slot CB Nickell Roby-Coleman low key like a top 10 CB trio? Like seriously

Still skeptical about Maddox on the outside, we'll have to see frankly. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Sidney Jones overtakes him.

11 minutes ago, Danger said:

Still skeptical about Maddox on the outside, we'll have to see frankly. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Sidney Jones overtakes him.

Really looking forward to watching Maddox and Jones battle it out for CB2. I wish so bad we were gonna have a normal off season though. That'd be so fun to monitor even in spring work and OTAs.

25 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

maddox was good the last 6 games or so on the outside on the second nick run.

Yeah he's had a lot of success out there. I think ppl distinctly remember the few bad plays he had and kinda define him by those. As I previously pointed out, most of his reps were against bona fide #1 WR. And on top of that, for a lot of his outside reps, he was kinda just thrown in there. Let the guy hone in and build on that outside position and I'm confident he'll really take off.

25 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

maddox was good the last 6 games or so on the outside on the second nick run.

Yeah the only problem was that he got beat by so many double-moves. Undlin must've never prepared them for that or something lol