2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

Sidney reminds me of Nate Allen. Completely different player "Post Injury". Whether that was created out of fear, lack of confidence in said injury repair ,not sure? Jones has never really been healthy but a handful of his 48-52 potential gms.

That's the issue, health! Also the problem when You intentionally draft injured players on recovery potential. Sometimes the Marcus Lattimore's of the world come around sometimes the Jaylon Smith's pan out.

Let's hope this is Sidney's year the stars align!!!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

35 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Image result for desus and mero gif

We all watched him play last year. 

TBF he had some big plays at the end of the year. I am all about throwing all those younger CB's and a rookie in a battle royale and see if one of them can be a decent starter with a legit CB one on the other side. All of them have shown flashes at some points over the last 3 years of being good and they have all gotten destroyed at times too. Rasul, Sidney and Cre'Von's contracts are all up at the end of the year. Let's find out for real if someone can play

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

TBF he had some big plays at the end of the year. I am all about throwing all those younger CB's and a rookie in a battle royale and see if one of them can be a decent starter with a legit CB one on the other side. All of them have shown flashes at some points over the last 3 years of being good and they have all gotten destroyed at times too. Rasul, Sidney and Cre'Von's contracts are all up at the end of the year. Let's find out for real if someone can play

Sidney will be an rfa because hsi rookie year didnt count