2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

23 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'm guessing Peters signs with a team in July

Yeah could be awhile if they want to check the old man out. Though If the Bucs can’t move up for one of the top OTs he might get signed next Friday morning by them ha

I'm not overly concerned if the Eagles don't draft a T, an EDGE or a RB in the draft. There are actually several good players still on the market that they can sign after the draft. I would say the same about LB and S too but I really think those two positions need an infusion of young talent from the draft. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm not overly concerned if the Eagles don't draft a T, an EDGE or a RB in the draft. There are actually several good players still on the market that they can sign after the draft. I would say the same about LB and S too but I really think those two positions need an infusion of young talent from the draft. 

Agreed Murray and Dugger with picks 1 and 2. 

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

What do you think about bring Jonathan Williams in to be the bigger back in the rotation. I don't think it would cost much and he is young and shown he can be effective as a backup/rotational back. 

42 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

🤔

Unfortunate, I liked the guy, but a fresh change of scenery might be good for him.

Curious to see where he's going.

Might not be gone. Still follows Philadelphia Eagles on Twitter, and it's been the thing a whole bunch of athletes have done as of late. "Drake lyric because I'm so deep and sensitive"

Edited by Danger
  • Like 1