2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

Lol.  Love it when people don't agree with others.  Everyone likes different people.  Everyone thinks their side is always right.  Fact is none of us know anything until it's over and done with. Patrick Robinson being a great example. Malcolm Jenkins over Byrd and ? Can't remember the other option. 

Knew the heat was coming though for me liking Lee. :x

10 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Sorry bro. I don't see the downside besides him being injury prone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The downside is it means we probably draft one less WR that has the potential to be better than Lee, while also being cheaper and being under contract for 4 years.

13 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Sorry bro. I don't see the downside besides him being injury prone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's just mind blowing to me that after all we went through at WR last year you guys want to bring someone who is notoriously injury prone. Marqise Lee has missed 21 games throughout his career. This is his injury history.

Aug 25, 2018 NFL Knee ACL Tear Grade 3 Lee tore his left ACL in the 3rd preseason game. He had surgery Aug. 28 and missed the season.

Feb 6, 2018 NFL Knee Strain Grade 1 Lee had minor knee surgery during the 2018 offseason but was able to participate in May OTAs.

Dec 17, 2017 NFL Pedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2L ee sprained his right ankle in the 1st quarter of Week 15 and missed the next 2 games. He called it the "exact same injury" he suffered in August.

Aug 13, 2017 NFL Pedal Ankle (high) Sprain Grade 3 Lee sprained his right ankle in an August practice and sat out the final 3 weeks of the preseason.

Sep 27, 2015 NFL Thigh Hamstring Strain Grade 2 Lee missed the 2nd half of Week 3 and then the following 5 games (surrounding a Week 8 bye) with a hamstring injury.

Aug 5, 2015 NFL Thigh Hamstring Strain Grade 2 Lee injured his left hamstring in training camp and missed the entire preseason plus Week 1.

May 26, 2015 NFL Knee MCL Sprain Grade 2 Lee suffered a knee injury in the offseason program and missed some OTAs but started training camp on time.

Sep 14, 2014 NFL Thigh Hamstring Strain Grade 2 Lee initially pulled a hamstring in practice leading up to Week 2. He played in the game but missed the following 3 weeks.

Jun 3, 2014 NFL Pedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2 Lee missed OTA work with an ankle sprain.

Why in the world would we want to sign someone with that extensive injury history after what we endured last year?

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

It's just mind blowing to me that after all we went through at WR last year you guys want to bring someone who is notoriously injury prone. Marqise Lee has missed 21 games throughout his career. This is his injury history.

Aug 25, 2018 NFL Knee ACL Tear Grade 3 Lee tore his left ACL in the 3rd preseason game. He had surgery Aug. 28 and missed the season.

Feb 6, 2018 NFL Knee Strain Grade 1 Lee had minor knee surgery during the 2018 offseason but was able to participate in May OTAs.

Dec 17, 2017 NFL Pedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2L ee sprained his right ankle in the 1st quarter of Week 15 and missed the next 2 games. He called it the "exact same injury" he suffered in August.

Aug 13, 2017 NFL Pedal Ankle (high) Sprain Grade 3 Lee sprained his right ankle in an August practice and sat out the final 3 weeks of the preseason.

Sep 27, 2015 NFL Thigh Hamstring Strain Grade 2 Lee missed the 2nd half of Week 3 and then the following 5 games (surrounding a Week 8 bye) with a hamstring injury.

Aug 5, 2015 NFL Thigh Hamstring Strain Grade 2 Lee injured his left hamstring in training camp and missed the entire preseason plus Week 1.

May 26, 2015 NFL Knee MCL Sprain Grade 2 Lee suffered a knee injury in the offseason program and missed some OTAs but started training camp on time.

Sep 14, 2014 NFL Thigh Hamstring Strain Grade 2 Lee initially pulled a hamstring in practice leading up to Week 2. He played in the game but missed the following 3 weeks.

Jun 3, 2014 NFL Pedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2 Lee missed OTA work with an ankle sprain.

Why in the world would we want to sign someone with that extensive injury history after what we endured last year?

I know I've used this already but it still applies........

baqwlY.gif

• Like 2