BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Was that the replace Josh Rosen with someone who doesn't suck strategy? 

The “don’t spend two months trying to decide which player you want to draft” strategy 

7 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So I was editing this in a PM and switched tabs on my phone to look something up and when I went back, the page refreshed and wiped everything out :|

I think this I what I had (none of my thoughts are there so I tried to throw something for each team)

Also remember I suck at this so....it is what it is lol

1. Antarctica - I just think we got it all now lol once the offensive and defensive coordinators get going, look out 

2. Berlin - great skill players and love the young d they got in the draft 

3. Camden - love their skill players as well but I found them a little weaker on D then Berlin, which bumped them over Camden

4. NO - loved their D and most skill players, QB seemed lacking 

5. Cuba - liked their offense but the D dropped them down some

6. Hungary - pretty solid all around 

7. Lancaster - like a lot but not as high on QB, otherwise they would have cracked the top 5

8. Portland - no depth at edge or DT and QB situation don't look good.  The rest often pieces are there though.

9. OKC - extremely light on players but love the top end, just need a middle and bottom half of the roster lol.  One injury and they look toast

10. Singapore - not big on the WR core and Brady is behind the TB oline so they better hope Fromm is ready when Brady gets popped.  

11. Rome - not really liking the RB or WR core and Brees is missed like half of last season, could happen again with Famous Jameis reasy to back him up in NO. D looks solid with LB maybe needing a boost

12. Sacramento - love their young pieces and their interior run d should be great 

13. Seoul - Murray is still a question mark and those WR's need help. They might have got a steal in the draft though with Leki Fotu (loved him)

14. Gotham - wr need some help behind Jeudy and Hill imo. QB and rb is lacking, No depth at a few positions on D

15. IC - another young team that needs a lot.  Love that D line, especially if young is an edge and not int lol

16. Williamsport - no QB, no rb depth, no #1 WR, only 1 edge, need some work but love a few of the core pieces they have 

The fact I'm not no.7 irritates me to no end.