BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

3 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

I think Mike fixed the workbook.  If everyone can take a look and see if the PS/Inactive thing looks right, that would be great.

Mine is all messed up but I’m on my phone and it usually takes me loading it five times to see the updates and it always crashes on me anyway

35 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

I just took a quick look at all the rosters, looks like @PR and @wwhickok are at 71.  Make sure your rosters are right.

Edit:  Looks good now, didn't have Covid Opt Outs as IR.

Who fixed the book? Mike? This is the first time ever it is not crashing on my phone!!!!!! Do you know how nice that is!?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Who fixed the book? Mike? This is the first time ever it is not crashing on my phone!!!!!! Do you know how nice that is!?

I have strictly used the internet version and not the google docs to access things since the Free Agency period.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I have strictly used the internet version and not the google docs to access things since the Free Agency period.

Whelp Google Docs isn’t crashing on my phone now. I believe it’s because Mike changed the row amount on each team. It was like infinity rows before and it would crash now it’s like 140. 

21 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Whelp Google Docs isn’t crashing on my phone now. I believe it’s because Mike changed the row amount on each team. It was like infinity rows before and it would crash now it’s like 140. 

I didn't mess with any of that stuff, just fixed the issue that you guys mentioned.  I did delete several columns that had thousands of formula errors within hidden sheets, not sure why or who put them there but I noticed several issues that were add ons by someone else that really had no business being there.

If you guys see something wrong or that isn't working correctly don't wait weeks to let me know next time.  Just because I'm not on the site all the much anymore doesn't mean I'm not willing to help.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I didn't mess with any of that stuff, just fixed the issue that you guys mentioned.  I did delete several columns that had thousands of formula errors within hidden sheets, not sure why or who put them there but I noticed several issues that were add ons by someone else that really had no business being there.

If you guys see something wrong or that isn't working correctly don't wait weeks to let me know next time.  Just because I'm not on the site all the much anymore doesn't mean I'm not willing to help.

Thanks for the help Mike 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Thanks Mike. I'd like to learn some of your wisdom someday. You should do a work shop.

10 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Apologies for the noob question....   but how would one put a waiver in for a player?

Private message Bcb on Tuesday or Wednesday with a list. Waivers usually get announced Thursday.

• Like 2