BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Really disappointing 40 for Hunter Bryant. He needs to run better than that at his size.

Conversely, Okwuegbunam and Kmet ran really, really well for their height/weight.

I'm  excited to learn who these people are next week 

• Like 1

Isaiah Hodgins with a 4.61 40 and only 9 reps on the bench is Bad. Late Day 3 flier at best for me despite his size and production.

Chase Claypool's numbers are stupid. Between him and Boykin last year, Ian Book's NFL prospects are looking rather dim.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Blue said:

Isaiah Hodgins with a 4.61 40 and only 9 reps on the bench is Bad. Late Day 3 flier at best for me despite his size and production.

Chase Claypool's numbers are stupid. Between him and Boykin last year, Ian Book's NFL prospects are looking rather dim.

Sell me on Claypool and Kmet.

19 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Sell me on Claypool and Kmet.

Claypool and Kmet are big and athletic and productive, even though their quarterback wasn't very good last year.

Check out Claypool vs. LSU in their bowl game a couple years ago, and Kmet vs. Georgia this year. Those are what I would pick as their best games off the top of my head.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Claypool and Kmet are big and athletic and productive, even though their quarterback wasn't very good last year.

Check out Claypool vs. LSU in their bowl game a couple years ago, and Kmet vs. Georgia this year. Those are what I would pick as their best games off the top of my head.

I watched Kmet play vs UGA. He impressed me a lot in that game. I like Claypool too.