BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, MD4L said:

You guys really love Oklahoma defenders. Interesting.

Oklahoma's secondary is trash. That doesn't mean every player on the defense is terrible. Murray is not bust proof or anything but he's got a ton of talent.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I'll try to do that this weekend but we might have to wait until the NFL draft for spotrac to update the rosters. I'll check that out

I meant just changing the picks on the draft order sheet. Figured the players themselves wouldn't get moved for a while

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I'll try to do that this weekend but we might have to wait until the NFL draft for spotrac to update the rosters. I'll check that out

There is something clogging up the works now or at least it was this weekend as everyone shows PS/Inactive.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Oklahoma's secondary is trash. That doesn't mean every player on the defense is terrible. Murray is not bust proof or anything but he's got a ton of talent.

They’ve got more than one intriguing player in this draft class on defense. Fast LBs with production is valuable after all. 

• Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Wow offers deal then backs out.  I'll see you guys at 555 unless he wants to honor it 

I looked at the wrong column on Racks point chart. We all make mistakes. You want to paint me as a bad guy and hold the draft up and blame me for something you were going to do anyway? Get out of here.