BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

22 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Fant needs to get stronger and refine his blocking technique but he blocks with effort. Effort is the thing you can’t coach. 

That's good.  Nfl coaching should hopefully get him there this season 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Knox is a stud. He needs to work on his hands since he had a load of drops and his routes could be a be a bit cleaner, but his blocking and YAC ability are great. 

Yeah some concentration drops. Made some crazy catches too.  Has to be more consistent.

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

All I know is I’ve added a lot of young unproven speed at RB. I hope one of these guys hits... 

Johnathan Taylor is a safe bet. He’s going to be a fantastic pro. Which means you’ll trade him eventually.

• Like 2

Just now, MD4L said:

Johnathan Taylor is a safe bet. He’s going to be a fantastic pro. Which means you’ll trade him eventually.

I’m trying not to trade anymore of my draft classes. However I may have a log jam at some positions eventually and I obviously can’t resign all of them so I will try and get some value if I can. 

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

But you passed on Kmet...

You didn't love him.  Plus, I would have had to take Kmet at 4.3 since he went at 5.1.  No way I was passing up on Gladney(or CEH if Gladney was gone) for Kmet.

Give me Keene in PFA over Kmet at 5.1

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m trying not to trade anymore of my draft classes. However I may have a log jam at some positions eventually and I obviously can’t resign all of them so I will try and get some value if I can. 

I like JK Dobbins too. What’ll decide the second best RB (on rookie deals) is based on talent supporting them. Him/Swift/Akers/Edwards Helaire are nice receivers that project as runners who can produce with good blocking.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Side note...having actually looked up what Katabatic means, it's pretty damn cool.

However, Antarctic Katabatic Freeze would fit better.

And it concerns me that the twins knew something I didn't.

You get used to people knowing things you didn't after a while. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Side note...having actually looked up what Katabatic means, it's pretty damn cool.

However, Antarctic Katabatic Freeze would fit better.

And it concerns me that the twins knew something I didn't.

Dont beat yourself up on that one lol 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

With the second to last PFA pick, you fling something at a wall and see if it sticks. It filled depth for me, if nothing more.

Fair enough. Wasn't criticizing the pick so much as the talk about him being a steal. I get why at this point he's worth a flier.