BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Definitely QB is the big question mark for my team. I do plan on targetting another starter level guy in the Shark Tank but I do still have faith in Mayfield. Time will tell. I think my starters as a whole are as good as anyone else's in the league but my depth at some positions is absolutely lacking so I think a big factor in my success or lack of next year will be health. Good work ww, appreciate it.

19 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

The Atlantic is a beast.  At least one, and likely 2, of the top 6 WW preseason teams, won't make the playoffs.

It was the same last year. All four of us were in playoff contention up to the final couple of weeks. And I think all of us got better overall so far through the offseason as well so should be a bloodbath yet again next year.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1

I thought the rankings were solid. Some things I agreed with, others I disagreed with. Overall a very fair assessment on New Orleans; we're never a preseason favorite on paper but games aren't won on paper and you can't underestimate how important a winning culture is.

I will say though it was a bit egregious to have OKC that low. Whicker's one of the best GMs and Mahomes is one of the greatest QBs ever. Short of depth sure, but if they avoid injuries they're gonna be right up there. As much as I like the Lancaster roster, it didn't really make sense to have them that high if you're being consistent with your assessment of QBs too. Mayfield is equal to, or frankly worse than the QBs of a few teams who have been question-marked about their QB situation. 

Nice job Ww. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I thought the rankings were solid. Some things I agreed with, others I disagreed with. Overall a very fair assessment on New Orleans; we're never a preseason favorite on paper but games aren't won on paper and you can't underestimate how important a winning culture is.

I will say though it was a bit egregious to have OKC that low. Whicker's one of the best GMs and Mahomes is one of the greatest QBs ever. Short of depth sure, but if they avoid injuries they're gonna be right up there. As much as I like the Lancaster roster, it didn't really make sense to have them that high if you're being consistent with your assessment of QBs too. Mayfield is equal to, or frankly worse than the QBs of a few teams who have been question-marked about their QB situation. 

Nice job Ww. 

On OK CI really do have them so low because of their depth I think that has the potential to be really good but the lack of depth really scares me this year

1 hour ago, WFLukic said:

Nice job Ww. 

I told him to put me that low. It’s tradition for us at this point 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Good rankings as you all should know by now I’m just here to destroy my team not compete. 

TBH I think you did a great job in the last couple drafts, but this is a sucky year to have to evaluate anything pre-season based on rookies with such limited exposure to reps.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

TBH I think you did a great job in the last couple drafts, but this is a sucky year to have to evaluate anything pre-season based on rookies with such limited exposure to reps.

Definitely not a good year to hope for an impact rookie or big 2nd year jump.