BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Someone... inspired me to consider doing rankings by position. However if I do then I'm  gonna do QB last because well...its pretty hard most ppl have no depth there.

Haha. It's a good idea.

18 hours ago, wwhickok said:

BDL Power Rankings

12. Seoul Dragons -- Overall I like this roster more than its ranking but I'm just not sold on Murray.  When you couple that with the doubt I have for them at WR, you find their ranking

This is a team that could surprise me and be really good. Right now, I just dont know what to expect from them

Ranking is fine - about where I should be. You're apparently less concerned about my back 7 than I am so that's good. 

I like my WR more than you do a bit. It sure lacks of depth right now - that's what the tank is for - but considering my base offense will likely be 2 WR 2 TE I think the Sutton Lockett duo is fine - not great by any means but fine. 

Thanks for the rankings it's always nice to have some outside prospective 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Counselor said:

I do as the year progresses. But in the beginning of the year I’d rather have a proven QB. 

In most years only bc I think Burrow is pro ready you could be criticized, but in a 16 team league with the offseason that has gone on IRL, it makes plenty of sense to get a guy as good/productive as Matt Ryan.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

We should get the shark tank started so that I can finish a project

The tank usually comes in mid August. We’ve all got another two months to let injurys and COVID play itself out.

• Like 1