BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

45 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Bcb, ted, myself, and blue did a full 53 man roster draft with some guys who seem to know their stuff.  

So if you need a co-owner, reach out to @grizmo78 @NickChowaniec @jcrell623 @Tyronnosaurus @Deadpulse @festiveonion @EaglesPeteC @CHOMP_CHOMP and maybe one will be interested.

No way am I going to let anyone else share credit for driving this franchise into the ground.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Bcb, ted, myself, and blue did a full 53 man roster draft with some guys who seem to know their stuff.  

So if you need a co-owner, reach out to @grizmo78 @NickChowaniec @jcrell623 @Tyronnosaurus @Deadpulse @festiveonion @EaglesPeteC @CHOMP_CHOMP and maybe one will be interested.

Also, once we put in gameplans, come vote 

here for the winner of the draft.

I think we’ll need one of them to fully own Portland first 

13 hours ago, Counselor said:

Hello my friends how are you all?

You know that feeling?

The one called despair?

I got a mild case. 

7 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I am looking at potentially a 4pm est Thursday show.  Depending on if anyone can attend. If not, I can hold off til next week. 

I can make that. I'd suggest a weekend thing for better potential viewership but your call. 

6 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Also, once we put in gameplans, come vote 

here for the winner of the draft.

Looks sweet. 

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

I think we’ll need one of them to fully own Portland first 

Yeah might wanna get on that.