BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Since apparently no one cares about gameplans, I'm probably not writing another one this season. 

I don't see how you can say this when there are two games this week where people specifically got dinged for their writeups not being good enough in terms of actually scheming for their opponents. 

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Good game @Jlash. I was unaware of Moreau not playing. I was aware of Justin Watson being inactive leaving my team with only three receivers. I will have to do better for the team to win. 

He was active, but in reading up on Kendall Fuller, I saw the snap counts for Washington.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Good game @Jlash. I was unaware of Moreau not playing. I was aware of Justin Watson being inactive leaving my team with only three receivers. I will have to do better for the team to win. 

Ah crap I meant to get to this game! But my son has not been feeling well all night. 

4 hours ago, MD4L said:

GG bud.

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

Ah crap I meant to get to this game! But my son has not been feeling well all night. 

Been there. Good luck.