How would you feel if Haskins isn’t the starter?

turtle28

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

In Spite of Dak, Ok. 

Look at the contract Flacco got after winning the Super Bowl. Did he deserve it? They gave him a monster contract and lost pieces of the offense because if it. Pieces that helped them win. Left to his own devices he couldnt get the job done. Which sums up Dak perfect. Soon as they pay him and have to abandon some of the All-Star cast around him. The offense will sink.

• Like 1

Just now, turtle28 said:

It’s not a yes or no question in my mind because there are circumstances that led to Cam getting cut and having to sign a cheaper prove it deal.

That's BS. Cam played injured than sat out the rest of the year to get healthy. I bet of we didn't have Haskins, Newton would've been in Washington for more than 1 million dollars. Thats what his contract is. Possibly 1 Million! 

12 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I hope Dak does the same thing. Yet his time in the league he has proven to be better than Kirk Cousins or Teddy Bridgewater. 

I do too, because I want to see the Cowboys have to pay $35 million for Dak next year too which means they have to cut a good player or won’t be able to re-sign a good on who’s a FA bc they’ll have to pay for Dak.

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

We have no line, no te, young wrs, and a fleet of unproven/elderly backs. If we do any winning at all it will be because of Haskins.

So it's Dak fought Jerry son knows how to build a good roster around a young QB? 

Will Haskins not get credit if Washington gets him that TE, WR2, LG, and LT? 

Just now, turtle28 said:

I do too, because I want to see the Cowboys have to pay $35 million for Dak next year too which means they have to cut a good player or won’t be able to re-sign a good on who’s a FA bc they’ll have to pay for Dak.

You want him to get His Earned Money to hurt their Franchise not because he deserves it like you were arguing for Cousins. 

Again proves my original point. 

I'm glad the Player's aren't going for the NFL and Societies BS like before. 

9 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Look at the contract Flacco got after winning the Super Bowl. Did he deserve it? They gave him a monster contract and lost pieces of the offense because if it. Pieces that helped them win. Left to his own devices he couldnt get the job done. Which sums up Dak perfect. Soon as they pay him and have to abandon some of the All-Star cast around him. The offense will sink.

He Won a Freaking Super Bowl! Kirk Cousins got 84 million guaranteed for winning what? 

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

That's BS. Cam played injured than sat out the rest of the year to get healthy. I bet of we didn't have Haskins, Newton would've been in Washington for more than 1 million dollars. Thats what his contract is. Possibly 1 Million! 

It is what it is. That’s the best starting opportunity he could get. I can’t control that and neither can you. If Cam had been healthy the last two years don’t you realize that Rivera would have never been fired and that Cam would still be the starting QB for the Panthers? 

The main reason Cam isn’t their starter anymore is bc of his injuries and they have an entire new coaching staff and GM who wanted to go in a new direction. That’s it, period.

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

That 84 million guaranteed Cousins got raised the bar for QBs in the league. Kirk won nothing to get that type of contract! 

Yet Cam Newton got 1 million and Dak can't get his Big Pay Day yet they have achieved more? 

No 1 has explained that. 

Kirk was the best QB on the market, the best QB on the market every offseason  has been raising the pay for QBs for over 20 years. That’s just what it is.

See Patrick Mahomes a few weeks ago when he signed his $503 million deal.

Edited by turtle28

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

It is what it is. That’s the best starting opportunity he could get. I can’t control that and neither can you. If Cam had been healthy the last two years don’t you realize that Rivera would have never been fired and that Cam would still be the starting QB for the Panthers? 

The main reason Cam isn’t their starter anymore is bc of his injuries and they have an entire new coaching staff and GM who wanted to go in a new direction. That’s it, period.

It's wrong is my point, while yours is it is what it is. Cool. 

We don't agree. 

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Kirk was the best QB on the market, the best QB on the market had been raising the pay for QBs for over 20 years. That’s just what it is.

See Patrick Mahomes a few weeks ago when he signed his $503 million deal.

Patrick Mahomes won a Super Bowl I believe his 3rd year in the league. HE EARNED HIS CONTRACT. 

Cam was the best QB available and got 1 million dollars not guaranteed.

That's a problem wether you agree or not! 

25 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

So it's Dak fought Jerry son knows how to build a good roster around a young QB? 

Will Haskins not get credit if Washington gets him that TE, WR2, LG, and LT? 

Every year the team that wins the SB. Either has a mega talented qb, or a good qb with an amazing surrounding cast.

Last year Dak had an amazing surrounding cast. They beat 1 team with a winning record on their way to winning 8 games. They beat the Jags, Giants, Eagles, Redskins, Saints, Falcons, Lions and Bucs. . 4 wins came against teams picking in the top 4. All while taking bad losses to Carolina, Redskins and Colts.

Any "decent" qb should accomplish that or more with the surrounding cast provided. Look what Keenum did in Minnesota, he didnt get the big contract either. For the EXACT same reason Dak shouldnt. He cant carry them to the next level. If you cant see that with what Rypien did for this team with an amazing surrounding cast in spite of his talent level. Or backup Doug did. Then I dont know what to tell you. But their win/loss records are unacceptable for the skill level of that squad.

Edited by PARROTHEAD

7 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Every year the team that wins the SB. Either has a mega talented qb, or a good qb with an amazing surrounding cast.

Last year Dak had an amazing surrounding cast. They beat 1 team with a winning record on their way to winning 8 games. They beat the Jags, Giants, Eagles, Redskins, Saints, Falcons, Lions and Bucs. Only 2 teams didnt draft in the top 10. 4 wins came against teams picking in the top 4. All while taking bad losses to Carolina, Redskins and Colts.

Any "decent" qb should accomplish that or more with the surrounding cast provided. Look what Keenum did in Minnesota, he didnt get the big contract either. For the EXACT same reason Dak shouldnt. He cant carry them to the next level. If you cant see that with what Rypien did for this team with an amazing surrounding cast in spite of his talent level. Or backup Doug did. Then I dont know what to tell you. But their win/loss records are unacceptable for the skill level of that squad.

Kirk Cousins beat how many winning teams before his 84 million guaranteed?

Flaco was surrounded by defensive excellence and still got the benefit of a new deal. 

Dak can't get that because what? Is he the only reason they didn't get to the Super Bowl. What about Elliot, Cooper, and Lawrence? What did they do in the playoffs? What about the D? 

All the player's I named got their new deals already. 

Edited by Skins212689