2020 Cowboys Free Agency

WizardHawk

If we can get Sanders for roughly the same amount Cobb just went for, that would be a huge win. Cobb was good last year, but Sanders is much better and would put this offense in the mix for Top 3 in the league

Still need 3 or 4 more defensive starters + depth, but McCoy is an encouraging start on that front. Guessing we didn't give him more than $7-8M/yr or so

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Coop, Gallup, Sanders & rookie Wr... maybe Dez too? Oh boy I’m getting too excited 

I would be all for getting Sanders. Still allows us to be flexible as he and Coop can both play outside and the slot.

Unknown guy to watch: NT Mike Pennel 6'4" 335 lbs. Big big big boy

Played for the Packers under McCarthy from 14-16. Went to the Jets, did well, and earned a nice contract from Bill Belichick where he was competing with Danny Shelton for the NT job. He lost the battle and was cut in a surprise. The Chiefs then picked him up and he won the SB with them.

usatsi_11450231-e1550718371405.jpg?w=100

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Even though I’d love getting Sanders, I really much rather see team spend their remaining $ on the defense.

This. I would Love to use this Money on Dak or a CB, S or NT. I think we can find 1 or 2 Wrs in the Draft. Mimms, Hamler, Reagor, Shenault should be there in the 2nd or rd. I really want to see Gallup grow even more. Sanders wont help this.

• Like 1

I hope the Cowboys do something like this again this year. These obviously don't cancel out comp picks, and provide better talent than 6th or 7th round picks would. Then you might get a better pick in return after you release them.

The Broncos are acquiring Tennessee Titans defensive lineman Jurrell Casey in exchange for a seventh-round pick, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported