Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

On 1/10/2020 at 11:39 AM, Ragnarok said:

kill - wolfeyestrk

I found the scum.

On 1/10/2020 at 12:34 PM, Ragnarok said:

This is a textbook scum opening line.  Not sure how to enter the thread, plays the 'aw shucks' card, and has said absolutely nothing since.  

What is even more worrisome for me is that @TedLavie and @Whicker have completely ignored this(and they know better), so they can focus on an indy.  

Save - bcb

kill - wolfeyes

On 1/10/2020 at 12:41 PM, MWil23 said:

Speaking of having no understanding of how to enter a thread, no "Morning All"? I feel cheated.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:12 PM, Ragnarok said:

No, we have an indy claim.  

Afternoon all.

Huh?

It's not about better, it's about how forced your entrance was.  Trying to appear natural as opposed to being natural.  Plus, starting out by calling yourself pretty useless town is a bad bad look.

@Dome, @Whicker, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @Matts4313 anyone else that has a longer history of playing with ragnarok.  Does the lack of a greeting on the first post of the day seem unique?  Mwil noted it but left it slide.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I find way around such things when I’m riled up 

“When” you’re riled up.

LOL

Thanks I needed that. The browns are still looking for a coach and yet GM searching separately full swing. I can’t wait until they do this again in 2021/2022.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Dome, @Whicker, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @Matts4313 anyone else that has a longer history of playing with ragnarok.  Does the lack of a greeting on the first post of the day seem unique?  Mwil noted it but left it slide.

Pretty sure he’s been lynched for it before and was town 

@theuntouchableiirc, was the leader on that wagon