Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I dont think I've seen it tracked or watched...but if I used it as a host...I'd have it able to be tracked/watched to/at both 

Thanks.

I can see it being tracked and watched as well, but then I think of a larger alignment sensor (the tricorder from the star trek games) and that had 3 players + 2 randoms.  Not sure if that would be tracked/watched with the 2 added randoms.....so I can see that it could be not tracked or watched.  might be randomized as to which player whicker would have "gone to".  Since he compared himself in the move, that would get the result that he went nowhere.

Before this info from ragnarok, I had whicker as more town and rags as more scum.   

Possible either is lying.   Possible both are telling it true and there is a oddity in the alignment comp not being trackable or which player it is used on as the trackable aspect is randomized between the 2.  

Kill unvote

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Thanks.

I can see it being tracked and watched as well, but then I think of a larger alignment sensor (the tricorder from the star trek games) and that had 3 players + 2 randoms.  Not sure if that would be tracked/watched with the 2 added randoms.....so I can see that it could be not tracked or watched.  might be randomized as to which player whicker would have "gone to".  Since he compared himself in the move, that would get the result that he went nowhere.

Depends on the host. If they can use the item on top of their role then it might not be watched/tracked. I dont think Nacho let the "item" be tracked or watched just the ability

Me as a host I let all items found in the interactive game gmbe used whenever (someone used like 6 moves 1 night) and each move would have been seen/tracked

I'd say its visits both or visits no one (for the item/reward)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Before this info from ragnarok, I had whicker as more town and rags as more scum.   

Possible either is lying.   Possible both are telling it true and there is a oddity in the alignment comp not being trackable or which player it is used on as the trackable aspect is randomized between the 2.  

Kill unvote

A wise rebuttal.

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Not a lot

During my hiatus, I was thinking about how to improve the game.

I think that pushing inactives early is key.  How often do inactive scum just slid through the game?  Plus, by offing inactives early, it will force people to actually play.  

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

During my hiatus, I was thinking about how to improve the game.

I think that pushing inactives early is key.  How often do inactive scum just slid through the game?  Plus, by offing inactives early, it will force people to actually play.  

Absolutley agree...but on D3 of a 14 person game, I'm on the fence of doing it here