Browns hire Kevin Stefanski as HC

.Buzz

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Who’s to say it isn’t both?

I just think DePo is wanting an increased role for analytics in game prep, which is great imo.

What type of goober turns down the opportunity to sit with a guy like DePodesta so he can give you data to help you be better at your job?

you shouldnt but getting that data when you already installed game plans and had work days, seems pretty bad

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Idk, that kind of info should be the first thing brought up when introducing the team and staff to their next opponent. I know when I was in college, when we got into our scouting meeting Monday morning, we got all the stats, breakdown, and analytic type information that week. Why do it in the middle of the week, especially if you are trying to help the coaches

im going to guess hat their info will be a little bit more sophisticated than what you got in college.  or it should be. 

Just now, buno67 said:

you shouldnt but getting that data when you already installed game plans and had work days, seems pretty bad

You should head over to Berea and let them know they’re doing it wrong.

Make sure to mention you used to coach some HS ball, so you aren’t just some random know nothing fan.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Who’s to say it isn’t both?

I just think DePo is wanting an increased role for analytics in game prep, which is great imo.

What type of goober turns down the opportunity to sit with a guy like DePodesta so he can give you data to help you be better at your job?

A mans man you nerd 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You should head over to Berea and let them know they’re doing it wrong.

Make sure to mention you used to coach some HS ball, so you aren’t just some random know nothing fan.

Maybe Depo wants to do it that way to not overstep. Give info to Stefanski as just extra help.

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Idk, I’m sure the Ivy Leaguers will figure out how to get the data applied, despite bunos concerns.

Buno's concern obviously is valid given the wording of the tweet:

"I was told #Browns chief strategy officer Paul DePodesta wanted analytics staff to be part of putting together the game plan with the head coach every Friday during the season..."