How Much Do You Think Patrick Mahomes Is Going To Make?

HolmesPriest

How Much Is Patrick Mahomes Going To Make?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. How Much Is Patrick Mahomes Going To Make Per Year?

• 10 Million
    • 20 Million
    • 30 Million
    • 40 Million
    • 50 Million
    • 60 Million
    • 1 Bazillion

Mahomes is going to reset the market, and whatever number it is, it's going to have an AAV that ends up at 4xM a year.  The question is only whether it's 40, 41, 45, etc.

The other part is likely that it likely is going to be a 5+ year deal (nothing new with QB's), but fully guaranteed (definitely new for being that long - Cousins started it with 3/84M fully guaranteed).

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I really hope he takes a team friendly-ish contract. If he asks for 40+ I'm giving it to him, no doubt. But I think he's a guy that knows it's good to pay other players around you too.

That's my hope as well, he knows if he goes for the whole pie he'll be doing it all alone but maybe it's wishful thinking.

I think it helps his Dad was a pro athlete so it's not like he had humble beginnings like he has to set his whole family for life type of deal.

Whatever he gets he's worth every penny imo.

7 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Mahomes is going to reset the market, and whatever number it is, it's going to have an AAV that ends up at 4xM a year.  The question is only whether it's 40, 41, 45, etc.

The other part is likely that it likely is going to be a 5+ year deal (nothing new with QB's), but fully guaranteed (definitely new for being that long - Cousins started it with 3/84M fully guaranteed).

You think he gets both 40+ and fully guaranteed? 

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

What’s the cap limit next year?

You don't know that until like March typically. Well, late Feb / very start of March. 

Spotrac / OTC expect it to be about 200M which would be a 12million dollar increase from this year, which is pretty much in line with previous years increases. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

You don't know that until like March typically. Well, late Feb / very start of March. 

Spotrac / OTC expect it to be about 200M which would be a 12million dollar increase from this year, which is pretty much in line with previous years increases. 

So 200M per year it is. Andy will be OL while the rest of the coaches will catch the ball. 

• Like 1