NFC CHAMPIONSHIP AVATAR DISCUSSION THREAD

Cakeshoppe

16 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

I don't know man, I thought of going with Arnold for the Twins joke but you don't mess with avatar unity.

If you consider "unity" as 50% of the board, then I guess I'm guilty, lol .  Honestly, if we're going with the 'beauty and ugly' of Devito as the theme, you can make the case for Tomei as the "beauty" side of that equation. 

Loved the Twins - much of the movie was filmed in my hometown and state. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I'll change my avi......again......when you get off your a$$ and change yours for the first time in like 20 years.  

Jokes on you. I've only been on here for like 13 years and "changed" my avi less than a decade ago. So there.

If I were to hypothetically change my avi I probably would make a dumb joke out of it and just change it to Demi LoVato and pretend I couldn't tell the difference between her and Danny DeVito thereby not actually helping the forum unity anyways.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Jokes on you. I've only been on here for like 13 years and "changed" my avi less than a decade ago. So there.

If I were to hypothetically change my avi I probably would make a dumb joke out of it and just change it to Demi LoVato and pretend I couldn't tell the difference between her and Danny DeVito thereby not actually helping the forum unity anyways.

I kinda like that idea.