New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

12 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I heard that. It certainly didn't sound like he was describing Carr

He was mr poker face tho

said he liked the accuracy the understanding of the offense the yards but the tds tho need more. Lbs and wrs. Good interview even kill. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

well I was just providing a couple reasons why fitz sr, could have been given false info from the raiders, because i got asked that exact question. 

you can call it over thinking, but, these people are paid millions of dollars to out think other teams... 

Okay i feel ya. 

Sorry this time of year most fans be like:tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Totty said:

So let's say we do draft Love.  He sits for a year under Carr.  What is the cap outlook if we were to release Carr after next season? 

He doesn’t have any dead cap I’m sure so if they did draft love and they thought highly of him they would be able to trade Carr like the Chiefs did with Alex Smith. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

He doesn’t have any dead cap I’m sure so if they did draft love and they thought highly of him they would be able to trade Carr like the Chiefs did with Alex Smith. 

I thought I had read that if we were to do something with Carr (move on) this was the year that it would be the cheapest or easiest money wise.  I guess going forward its as easy the next few years as it is this year.  Interesting.  I am not sold on any move from QB right now, however, bringing a guy in (Love) to sit under Carr is not a bad idea.  Worst case scenario, we have a LEGIT back up if Derek convinces everyone he is the guy this year.  Trade bait in Love for a desperate team if that happens.  

8 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Mike may ideal qb traits:

1) leader of men alpha male

2) handle gruden offense 

3) accuracy 

4) pocket awareness 

2 outa 4 ain’t bad in reference to carr imo

imo

i love listening to mike may

-pocket awareness isn’t taught

interesting very dam interesting 

To be honest this sounds like what people say about Brady. It certainly does add some sizzle to the reports. 

I do want to ask what are Alpha Male traits?

23 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

To be honest this sounds like what people say about Brady. It certainly does add some sizzle to the reports. 

I do want to ask what are Alpha Male traits?

Carr is an alpha male... just because he isn’t out at strip clubs or yelling curse words in people faces doesn’t mean he is not an alpha. 

7 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Carr is an alpha male... just because he isn’t out at strip clubs or yelling curse words in people faces doesn’t mean he is not an alpha. 

If you watch it mike may will tell y’all exactly what a alpha male is in his eyes in reference to qbs. Mike is a poker player but if you listen (I watched it a good 4-5 times) he lightweight answers everything in a pc kinda way. Loaded answers