The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Absolutely giving her a shot. Even it was even money I’d bet on her. Her only losses are to Rose and Bullet. Zhang is tough but JJ has done it at a higher level for longer iirc

Watching Zhang, she looks a bit wild to me.  JJ needs to get back to using the best jab in the game to set up her power.

Just now, big poppa pump said:

Watching Zhang, she looks a bit wild to me.  JJ needs to get back to using the best jab in the game to set up her power.

Agreed, she much like Blessed is a high volume striker and needs that volume to wear people down before getting a stoppage. Bullet simply had the volume and power to negate anything JJ did albeit at a higher weight class and Rose just had her number. 

• Like 1

great showing for my home town kid O'Malley. He has been putting in work the last 2 years/

My picks for the top 2 fights are I got with a finish and stylebender in a decision. This card has me pumped.

Lastly im gonna take Close in an upset of Dariush.

7 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Wtf

Haha 

What a fight 

It's amazing. He shows incredible composure when he was in serious trouble. The next round when he is well ahead and has the guy hurt he has the composure of a 10 year old with ADHD