The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

3 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

Anyone want to know what New Zealand is all about... That fight is it. Couldn't be a more perfect fight to headline the return to NZ

a guy who broke for the last round and a half? i mean, it wasnt a robbery but imo felder should have won, but hooker had no interest of exchanging with felder once he really turned it on. he just ran or clinched the last 7 or 8 min. 

6 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

Won the 5th round on one scorecard while he was "broken".

yes, because judges are always right. did you watch the fight or no? If you did, youd agree that hooker threw very little the 5th round and the td won it for him. As i said, he had no interest in exchanging with felder. Youre not even disagreeing with any points really. But gotta love the you disagree so you dont know the sport aspect, very mature and intelligent argument. I can just sense you were on the high school debate team.

I had Felder winning the fight 3-2. Felder was more active the last round which was the deciding round and was winning the round for what 3 and a half minutes? Tough to compare the weight of the last 90 seconds that Hooker had control and almost in danger. Certainly doesn’t make me made that Hooker won and from the UFCs perspective they have to be happy the younger guy won

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)