The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

1 minute ago, Buckrock101 said:

**** Diego Sanchez. Acts like this tough badass all the time, then clearly takes the easy way out here. Turd.

It's his right to take that W but I agree. He knew he was getting his *** kicked and that the body shots were going to end the fight so he took the easy way out. He and Jeremy Stephens are similar in my book. Fake tough. 

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

It's his right to take that W but I agree. He knew he was getting his *** kicked and that the body shots were going to end the fight so he took the easy way out. He and Jeremy Stephens are similar in my book. Fake tough. 

I wouldn't put Diego on that level simply because the man is old as dirt now. Doesnt have much of the dog left in him but he's trying to put on a show. He was still a tough SOB back in the day but should've hung it up years ago

2 weeks ago i was saying Jones gonna breeze thru Reyes and how LHW division was getting stagnant imo, now over a 2 week span became must see TV.

Jones/Jan is the fight to make now. I personally had Jones winning the Reyes fight but Reyes/Thiago Santos fight this summer now makes total sense for both fighters considering they both fought well against Jones

**** put Reyes/Thiago as the co main for the Jones/Jan fight 😀

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 10:43 PM, Buckrock101 said:

**** Diego Sanchez. Acts like this tough badass all the time, then clearly takes the easy way out here. Turd.

Yeah, I hate knocking anyone for something like that sitting on my couch, but the guy was aware enough to literally ask "If I say I can't fight, I get the win right?". That's a punk move. Pereira doesn't deserve the win though for being a giant moron though.

On 2/17/2020 at 7:24 AM, JonStark said:

Yeah, I hate knocking anyone for something like that sitting on my couch, but the guy was aware enough to literally ask "If I say I can't fight, I get the win right?". That's a punk move. Pereira doesn't deserve the win though for being a giant moron though.

Agreed on both. Dude you had him beat, you know the rules and it wasnt even close

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)