The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

On 3/4/2020 at 2:47 AM, 11sanchez11 said:

W/o looking at rankings, I'm actually not sure which one you are referring to.

I assume fighters wouldn't want to fight Hall. But Lamas was ranked top 5 for a while so it would be weird if he wasn't ranked at all. 

Hall did an interview where he basically said guys 6 or 7 thru 13 or so turned down the fights or had prior obligations 

On 3/4/2020 at 2:04 AM, beekay414 said:

I think it's bull**** that he has to fight an unranked fighter because the guys ahead of him won't fight him. You really shouldn't be allowed to turn down fights without legitimate reasoning.

Couldnt agree more. I really like watching Hall fight, he isnt boring and is a freakin magician on the mat. Wish all these “tough” guys would man up

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Couldnt agree more. I really like watching Hall fight, he isnt boring and is a freakin magician on the mat. Wish all these “tough” guys would man up

I mean the recipe to beat him is there.  Sure he is dangerous, but if you have above average standup, and a great tdd game, then he is easily beatable.

On 3/5/2020 at 10:36 AM, big poppa pump said:

I mean the recipe to beat him is there.  Sure he is dangerous, but if you have above average standup, and a great tdd game, then he is easily beatable.

Absolutely, he’s not a title contender or anything which makes it all the more annoying that people are ducking him. In a sport with supposedly modern day gladiators, its a shame they wont fight him

I will say though elite TDD and above average standup is a recipe to beat alot of guys

• Like 1