SUPER BOWL LIV 49ers/Chiefs GAMEDAY thread

TecmoSuperJoe

All about playing the time game i guess. Not wanting to give the Chiefs the ball back with like 30 seconds and getting torched with a deep bomb. We haven't snapped the ball over 10 seconds when the clock is running als most have been under 5. We clearly went in with the plan to control the TOP and not give the chiefs many drives.

Just now, Forge said:

How in the hell did we not call a timeout there? What in the world....

Honestly to me that's Kyle respecting Pat on the other side. They still have are their timeouts. If we go for it and go 3 and out they won't have much time left. Just my guess but can't think of any other reason.

Just now, Forge said:

Not a fan at all. I think if I had one complaint about Shanny it's that he's far, far, far too passive. He's not nearly as aggressive as he should be. 

I think they’re just going to bank on FG position and they want to work the middle of the field. They are being pinned or 20 regardless 

Just now, sherm said:

Honestly to me that's Kyle respecting Pat on the other side. They still have are their timeouts. If we go for it and go 3 and out they won't have much time left. Just my guess but can't think of any other reason.

If there's one complaint I have about Shanny, he's not aggressive enough (this may be a double post)