All 32 Starting QB's Next Season

DoleINGout

37 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Lock played well and went 4-1 as a starter. Why would they rock the boat and hinder his development by bringing in another starter (who happens to be a complete question mark at this point)? 

Tannehill just took them to the AFC championship, and they're not going to franchise him?

I share similar sentiments to this post below:

34 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I think the Titans should 100% do their due diligence and explore an upgrade. Incredible what Tannehill did, but I'm in the boat it's nothing more than a one off deal like Keenum Vikings. 

As for Lock, I mean, he has the arm talent, no doubt. But I do not consider Newton washed up nor do I consider Lock a lock. (see what I did thurr.)

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

I could see Nick Foles doing a number of things. Could remain in Jacksonville. Could retire. Or could get released and be the second or third option for the Panthers, Titans, Colts, Lions if Stafford retires, Patriots if Brady leaves, Bears, and Broncos.

Foles is the biggest wildcard to me.

He's not getting cut. Way too massive of a cap hit.

Flip on the outs (who works well with Foles) and the fact Marrone himself decided to go with Minshew when Coughlin yelled at him to play Foles makes me think he gets dealt somehow.

He said at the end of the season this was harder than his STL season (which pushed him to retire) but people around the league believe in him. Something's gotta happen imo.

Bengals - Joe Burrow

Buccaneers - Jameis Winston

Chargers - Teddy Bridgewater

Titans - Ryan Tannehill

Cowboys - Dak Prescott

Colts - Jacoby Brissett

Patriots - Tom Brady

Saints - Drew Brees

Panthers - Cam Newton

Broncos - Drew Lock

Dolphins - Philip Rivers

Lions - Matthew Stafford

Bears - Mitch Trubisky

Raiders - Derek Carr

Jaguars - Gardner Minshew

Steelers - Ben Roethlisberger

Redskins - Dwayne Haskins

Falcons - Matt Ryan

Browns - Baker Mayfield

Rams - Jared Goff

49ers - Jimmy Garoppolo

Vikings - Kirk Cousins

Packers - Aaron Rodgers

Jets - Sam Darnold

Eagles - Carson Wentz

Giants - Daniel Jones

Cardinals - Kyler Murray

Texans - DeShaun Watson

Ravens - Lamar Jackson

Bills - Josh Allen

Seahawks - Russell Wilson

Chiefs - Patrick Mahomes

That looks about right...

Edited by lolsurebro
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

He's not getting cut. Way too massive of a cap hit.

Flip on the outs (who works well with Foles) and the fact Marrone himself decided to go with Minshew when Coughlin yelled at him to play Foles makes me think he gets dealt somehow.

He said at the end of the season this was harder than his STL season (which pushed him to retire) but people around the league believe in him. Something's gotta happen imo.

Not getting cut obviously, sorry not what I meant. Foles will retire or be traded.

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I think the Titans should 100% do their due diligence and explore an upgrade. Incredible what Tannehill did, but I'm in the boat it's nothing more than a one off deal like Keenum Vikings. 

Maybe, but I find it much more likely that they roll with Tannehill as he's earned the right to make another run at the Super Bowl after last season. The Titans would be crazy to mess that up. If they do plan on upgrading it will likely come long-term by drafting and developing his successor within the next few years.

Also, the Cowboys aren't going to let Dak walk, either.

1 minute ago, SmittyBacall said:

Maybe, but I find it much more likely that they roll with Tannehill as he's earned the right to make another run at the Super Bowl after last season. The Titans would be crazy to mess that up. If they do plan on upgrading it will likely come long-term by drafting and developing his successor within the next few years.

Also, the Cowboys aren't going to let Dak walk, either.

I can sum up why that swap won't happen with one simple idiom.

"Better the devil you know, than the one you don't."