All 32 Starting QB's Next Season

DoleINGout

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

He's your side piece. I will always be the main course. 

Everyone gets food poisoning being with your toxic butt. You can’t cook or clean. And give attitude. Me and danger are good. We uphold and care for each other. We water and watch each other grow. The chakra is 100% pure uncut Colombian fine gold. 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im super calm. Apparently I just come across as amped and condescending. Ask my wife, @Danger

Can confirm.  But then, that's probably why I like you.  Hell, just look at my wife - ratchet down the condescending part (projects "almost too much confidence" definitely) and you're pretty much describing her.

• Like 3

Pats- Brady

Dolphins- Fitz

Bills- Allen

Jets- Darnold

Bengals- Burrow

Browns- Mayfield

Ravens- Jackson

Steelers- Big Ben

Chargers- Newton

Broncos- Lock

Chiefs- Mahomes

Raiders- Carr

Colts- Brissett

Jags- Minshew

Titans- Tannehill

Texans- Watson

Cowboys- Prescott

Eagles- Wentz until the playoffs if they make it

Giants- Jones

Redskins- Haskins

Lions- Stafford

Packers- Rodgers

Bears- Trubisky

Vikings- Cousins

49ers- Jimmy G

Rams- Goff

Seahawks- Wilson 

Cardinals- Murray

Panthers- Rivers

Bucs- Bridgewater

Falcons- Ryan

Saints- Brees

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Cam demands trade, Elway comes knocking.

how does Elway decide he wants to sign a QB that his team defeated in the SB ? This is also now after Cam has the injury history  to go with that SB loss .  Thats quite a risk, unless it's a 1 year prove it deal

Here is the problem with Newton just getting a starting job.

He is not a good passer (82.6 combined rating since the Super Bowl) and he now has a possible bad wheel at age 31.

He also has the accumulated pounding of 311 sacks, numerous other hits, and 1000 carries.

What makes him special is more RB in nature and they lose value at 30/31.

Nick Foles won a Super Bowl and then won a playoff game and went like 10-2 for the Eagles with a SB MVP and only Jacksonville had real interest.

Its really hard to just assume a team wants a veteran QB like Newton instead of that draft pick they can mold.

• Cincy preferred another year of Dalton when they could cut him without a cap hit
  • Tampa went all in for another year of Winston
  • Miami went cheap with FitzMagic
  • Denver did roll the dice on a Flacco trade but also drafted Lock in round 2.
  • Tennessee kept Mariota but also hedged their bets with Tannehill and that paid off big time.

I'd like to see what Belichick would do if Brady leaves and San Diego makes sense for a veteran in the new building.

I think New Orleans will be Brees or Teddy if Brees retires.

Carolina is a bit of a wildcard but college coach seems like young QB is the answer.

Rivers in Florida is interesting if he wants to play again but there are a few issues.

1 - Miami and  Tampa/Jacksonville are not near each other. 5 1/2 or 4 1/2 hours apart by luxury film -study bus.

• I have no idea where in Florida that he is moving

2 - Tampa going from the #1 interception guy to an almost 39 year old #3 interception guy makes no sense at all.

3 - Jacksonville is likely all in on Minshew and wants to stop paying QBs after Foles and Bortles (they have 1 more year of paying Foles even if he leaves)

Edited by SkippyX

Note on Chicago:

Not only did they move up to pass on Mahomes and Watson but they also gave Trubisky a fully guaranteed contract so they have to eat 17 million this year or keep him.

They are also paying QB money to Mack so its the draft for them most likely on a mid round prospect to play backup and maybe grow into a starter.

It is going to be comical watching the Revolving Door of QB's either changing teams, getting Franchised , traded or let Go altogether.

I can't think of a single off season where so many Supposed FQB Past or Present were up for grabs, not under contract, or potential trade bait/cut?

Brady, Brees, Eli, Rivers, Dalton, Dak, Cam, Mariota, Winston, Tannehil, Foles. 

Edited by Nabbs4u